Giving Back To My Subscribers - New Series

I don't know if there is any requirements besides having mw3 and or bo2 (which I have both) but if you have a free spot I would like to record with you possibly

Hey guys of Yttalk! I always love to come on here to make new friends and potentially meet awesome new subscribers :) Im Back2Respawn just B2R for shorthaha and i am well known for helping those within the youtube community by providing youtube shoutouts :)

Giving shoutouts is awesome and all but while gaming with 1 of my subscribers one night I loved the fun and interaction that i was having with him.

I have came up with a new series (not going to tell ;)) but it requires you guys with a youtube channel or you guys who just would like to meet me.

I have 1.7k subscribers almost 1.8k but If you would like to part take I am a XBOX player sorry PS fans also you must have either MW3 or COD: BO2.

Message me on youtube with your gamertag Back2respawn, Comment below , or message me on xbox (quickest way). I will try to start it today Tuesday :) it is 12 am now. approximately 12 noon i will start inviting :)

whats up man i think its awesome that u are out helping people when alot of people are not doing the same :) i added you on xbox live man my gamertag is blastphamousHD2

I am Starting the Subscriber special 2 Hours from now so all people who would like to join make sure to message me on xbox :) HeArtZ KiiD :)

Back