Getting so sick of advertisers

Well... I mean, what she/he said wasn't THAT bad. It was obvious they were advertizing, but they weren't so openly blatent that it came across rude. I personally wouldn't mind getting that comment on my video.

Well... I mean, what she/he said wasn't THAT bad. It was obvious they were advertizing, but they weren't so openly blatent that it came across rude. I personally wouldn't mind getting that comment on my video.
Yeah, I was more meaning the .. Possibly probably fake accounts they used to comment on their own comment to get it to the top

It's really annoying. I never check out these people's channels. If you're so desperate to spam on people's channels, then you're not a good YouTuber.

It's really annoying. I never check out these people's channels. If you're so desperate to spam on people's channels, then you're not a good YouTuber.
Yep, I look at them to see how many subs they have, Some of them have like 40k i'm like "why do you even need to advertise, go home!"

Alright...time for me to be honest with the YTtalk community.

When I first started doing Youtube (3 years ago), I used to do the same thing. I really didn't know anything about Youtube, or the community, and I didn't understand that it was the wrong thing to do. I used to see other people doing it, so I thought it was okay to do too. But after joining YTtalk and making many Youtube friends, I found out that it wasn't cool to do that, and completely stopped. I haven't done it since, nor will I ever do it again. I haven't been open about this, as I'm rather embarrassed that I did it in the first place. I definitely learned from my mistakes!

Please don't judge me :p

Alright...time for me to be honest with the YTtalk community.

When I first started doing Youtube (3 years ago), I used to do the same thing. I really didn't know anything about Youtube, or the community, and I didn't understand that it was the wrong thing to do. I used to see other people doing it, so I thought it was okay to do too. But after joining YTtalk and making many Youtube friends, I found out that it wasn't cool to do that, and completely stopped. I haven't done it since, nor will I ever do it again. I haven't been open about this, as I'm rather embarrassed that I did it in the first place. I definitely learned from my mistakes!

Please don't judge me :p
No judgement here, It's good that you learned and changed as well, Although, I don't hate the people who advertise, It just gets on my nerves how everyone is doing it!
I've posted things in the past like 'Oh, this relates to a video I did!', So I'm not saying I've not done some kind of advertisements in the past!

Good job being honest :D

No judgement here, It's good that you learned and changed as well, Although, I don't hate the people who advertise, It just gets on my nerves how everyone is doing it!
I've posted things in the past like 'Oh, this relates to a video I did!', So I'm not saying I've not done some kind of advertisements in the past!

Good job being honest :D
Thanks :D Yeah, I don't like seeing people doing it now, because I now know how much it's hated. I shouldn't say it annoys me, because that'd make me a hypocrite :p

Back