Genuine help needed!

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
It's not duplicate content; its repetitious content. I linked the YouTube Monetization Polices in one of my replies. Please click the link and read the article. It should make everything clear.
Yup, I'll agree with UK here.
Many channels have been hit by this issue. It is REPETITIOUS content, some channels have been impacted for using the same songs in their videos but apparently that trigger has been diminished. Other things are like if you have an animated avatar to represent you in your videos instead of the physical you. If it is the same avatar with the same animation, it will trigger the repetitive content.
Correct me if I am wrong UKHynotist.

Reaction score
i am in the same situation as well. I've tried appealing over 5 times. All rejected...

ashish191212

Reaction score
@GiggaVega

I think YouTube is checking a lot of things during the approval process not just the type of video you are creating.
I agree, type of video that you are creating also matters but other things like your About Info, your business details(blog etc), your linked and approved website, social media pages like facebook, pinterest, twitter, instagram etc and how well you are maintaining those things as well.