Gaming Network Help! - Should I ? Shouldn't I ?

TheNerdem

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have just hit 1k Subs...

I have also been approached by another network. Zoomin.TV - Games

Talk to me about them ? Does anyone have any info ?

Cheers - Aiden

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator

Cheers - Aiden
If you even consider another network that isn't UfG then you are beyond our help.

iLLwORkYOU

COD God
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

Cheers - Aiden
Whats wrong with your channel? How do you gain 238 subscribers 1 day but then lose 7 the next day? And 2 videos stuck on 301...

Reactions: ZaphodX

MrPie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
All networks basically replace your AdSense with their 'claim' button. So that protection they speak of isn't unique to their network.

Also I know all networks have to start somewhere (these guys are a sub-network under Forela Digital), but I just read their about page: and given they all go by nicknames, I'm guessing they're all very young and probably know nothing about truly running a network (it's a business, you should have real names, real phone numbers and real people to contact)

These are the contract terms: if you disagree with anything, you may just want to wait. You won't earn any money if your channel is tiny so you may as well wait, as Zaph said.

70/30 split for two years is awful, too.

I'm the co-founder of this Network. I don't really see how online aliases can make you guess our age and assume we're children ;) I'm 21 myself (graduated from University this July) and my Partner himself is 25. We're both YouTubers and i am in this Full-Time. Thanks for the feedback on our website, the about us is currently in maintenance and we expect that to be fixed soon :) We're all very eager to make this work and we REALLY do want to help YouTubers to grow. We have a dedicated chat site and ability to live stream above to help them engage and interact with their viewers!

If anyone does meet the requirements of over 5k daily, they can negotiate a contract suitable for them which includes a shorter contract length and higher split.

Thanks again ;)

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd go for it. They offer a great split and a no lock-in contract. If you don't like them or you are not happy, you can just leave. :)

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I know everyone in this network. And @MrPie already told things i wanted to say :D but umm i personaly moderate Xvinity chat and people who started network are very understandable and no not underage. It took some time to get everything up and runing. The fact that Xvinity is concentrating more on building community is what makes it different and what i personally like about it. We started of as community and its cool, whenever someone streams its not a problem to put stream up above chat on website. So yeah.

k i'll stop talking now. stay awesome! :)

Toombster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys ,
Toombster Here
So I Saw This Discussion Going On About The Xvinity Network,Well I Wanted To Give My Opinion About The Network Myself.So I Found About The Xvinity Network When I Was Searching For Networks (Yes They Are A Brand New Network) So I Went Ahead And Joined Their Chat When I Joined The Chat I Was Greeted Gently And Everyone Was Very Nice.At That Time I Only Had 8 Subscribers And I Had Uploaded 80 Videos,When I Showed Them My Channel The Owners Of My Network MrPie And KomodoMojo Gave'd Me Some Great Tips Regarding My Channel Which Helped Me Grow Alot As Now I Have 110 Videos And 125 Subscribers And I Get 156 Views A Day And Im Also Now Partnered With The Xvinity Network ,
If It Weren't For Those Tips I Wouldn't Be Even Close To Getting Partnered With Any Network So I Thank MrPie And Komodo For What My Channel Is Now And For All My Succes , Thank You :)

Xavenger1988

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Its a small network, about 20+ people in it, Mostly for small youtubers like me -TheNerdem, 922 subs - 30K+ Views
Good luck with the network, but can you teach me how to get 261 subs in a day with only 37 views? Please share your powers.

SwishyRebooted

Reaction score
Good luck with the network, but can you teach me how to get 261 subs in a day with only 37 views? Please share your powers.
Firstly that's impossible without botting your channel.... or you have a huge amount of support from your friends.

Secondly this network may be a small network and the contract or what their theme may not relate to your channel and how you want to grow. But ever since I've been in contact with Xvinity I've done nothing but grow. Through my twitch and my YTchannel. They have a very active amount of supporting members within the IRC, which we use to communicate with each other. That are willing to do nothing but help each other out. They'll sub/comment/like/view your channel, boosting the growth and activity of it. This is also done by their "youtuber of the month" on their front page, which allows that users video to be selected and grow furthermore.

They may be a small channel and may use "nicknames" instead of real names, but all reality is solved via personally messaging the staff that work there. If there is anything you need to know it's at the click of a finger and only an email or IRC chat away. It's not like they have anything to hide. Just wouldn't knock the channel on some minor things.

Either way do some research and pick who you feel would help you best. I've just pointed out my personal experience with Xvinity. I'm not aware of any other channels besides social blade which I interacted with and ended up being a disappointment.

Last edited: