Gaming Network Help! - Should I ? Shouldn't I ?

TheNerdem

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello All,

Hope you all are well!

Need some help, I have been approached by a gaming network - XvinityNetwork

Its a small network, about 20+ people in it, Mostly for small youtubers like me -TheNerdem, 922 subs - 30K+ Views

I asked them why should I join, one of the main things they said was that I got ad sense security ? I asked them what they mean and they replied that My adsense could be shut down...

what I want to know is that is it worth joining a network or should I just stay on my own ?

Cheers - Aiden

Reactions: DataToken1

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Wait until you get 1000 subs and you can get a 90/10 split with no lock-in contract
unionforgamers.com/

CallumFR

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Commentator
I would suggest you calculate how much you would currently generate monthly, and wait until you are making about $50 a month before joining a network, because you are more likely to grow without adverts. :)

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
All networks basically replace your AdSense with their 'claim' button. So that protection they speak of isn't unique to their network.

Also I know all networks have to start somewhere (these guys are a sub-network under Forela Digital), but I just read their about page: http://xvinitynetwork.com/about.html and given they all go by nicknames, I'm guessing they're all very young and probably know nothing about truly running a network (it's a business, you should have real names, real phone numbers and real people to contact)

These are the contract terms: http://www.foreladigital.com/#!terms/c1h5y if you disagree with anything, you may just want to wait. You won't earn any money if your channel is tiny so you may as well wait, as Zaph said.

70/30 split for two years is awful, too.

TheNerdem

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for your reply's guys !

don't know what I would do with out you ;)

Cheers - Aiden

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
union for gaymers is teh best

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Forgot to mention I think UfG accept people with less than 1k subs now so its worth trying anyway.

iLLwORkYOU

COD God
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Union will let you monitize your stuff and use their music and its a 90/10 splits and you can leave when ever you want to it.