Gaming Gaming group PS4

Creeforple

Hey guys what's going on

I have started a small gaming group we so far have 3 members and working on getting more but we want at least 6 members so we can play with each other on a regular basis even if one or two people are unavailable,

We are in the AEST time zone (Australia) the games we all have is

GTAV
BO3
Minecraft
ARK survival evolved (I have a 24/7 server)

We will be getting a lot of different games as time goes on such as, destiny 2, Cod ww2, Friday the 13th and others

we play for fun and want someone who can take jokes and put up with a lot of raging/ yelling, leave a comment below if you are interested, I record with a blue snowball but any decent headset will do as long as it's good quality leave a comment below if you are interested

I'm interested ... do u have all the bo3 zombies maps... I'm doing an event like EE4C and I'm looking for teams to take part

My psn if fastfire95

I'm interested ... do u have all the bo3 zombies maps... I'm doing an event like EE4C and I'm looking for teams to take part

My psn if fastfire95
I forget the DLC name but it's the one with the dragon statues[DOUBLEPOST=1505375637,1505375619][/DOUBLEPOST]That's the one I have

Hey bro, i live in the Netherlands so i speak a different language in my old videos, i will private the videos later,
bc i want to upload English content. And i have almost every game you listed.

My Discord: MakerVin#0661
Channel name: MakerVin
Also there's a link below.

Back