Gaming Gaming Group Open For New Members[PC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN_Phoenix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I try to do one of these as often as possible, Psychocell are recruiting YouTubin' buddies who are looking to be part of a YouTube Gaming Group.

Some quick info about us:
Names Phoenix, 20, Leader of Psychocell, Editor, Scrub.
Psychocell and Most of its members are in the UK, just in case time zones are an issue
Ages in Psychocell range from 18-20, but ofc we're happy with any age past 16+ depending on person.
Play mainly on PC but still make videos on PS4.
We do a lot of different games on PC, way too many to list but you can check out the channel and get an idea. Let's Plays, Series, One Off's, Streams, So on so forth.

On my channel you can check out the Psychocell Gaming Group Trailer and make a decision if you'd like to give us a go and send a request through :)

Don't really have any strict requirements for you to contact us. Preferably looking for those who're serious about making content and have a suitable personality to match.
Those who can look at our content and generally feel they could be a part of it and fit in well

If you feel you'd like to chat, send me a message on YouTube, or just send a request through Skype :)
Psychocell Album.jpg

Last edited:

j0ker

Reaction score
I don't Have a channel but i can edit and make Thumbnails If I can play with you guys

EpidemicGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i saw your channel trailer and it was amazing you guys are funny and it would be awesome to join your group My Skype is Called gflashgaming

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Not sure if you'd be interested in someone like me, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm American, but I'm usually online around the afternoon or evenings for you guys. Starting to get back into YouTube, and figured I'd try to spread myself out a bit, get to know people.

If you'd be willing to give me a shot, let me know. My Skype is SpectralK.

RonThePlatypus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm I've been uploading to youtube for a while now and am interested in collaborating with more people. I usually play ps4 but I have recently got a good pc and now have access to GMOD, CS:GO L4D2 and a couple more games.

My skype is Electeric Platypi if you are interested in a collab

TN_Phoenix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't Have a channel but i can edit and make Thumbnails If I can play with you guys
Hey bud, I don't suppose a channel is exactly needed. If you don't make videos that's cool. All our videos are edited by ourselves so there's no need to edit them for us, thanks though :) what's your Skype and I'll send you a request and we'll talk some more[DOUBLEPOST=1454218295,1454218136][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure if you'd be interested in someone like me, but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm American, but I'm usually online around the afternoon or evenings for you guys. Starting to get back into YouTube, and figured I'd try to spread myself out a bit, get to know people.

If you'd be willing to give me a shot, let me know. My Skype is SpectralK.
Hey buddy :) I'll send you a request through Skype in a bit. Nice content btw :)

TN_Phoenix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm I've been uploading to youtube for a while now and am interested in collaborating with more people. I usually play ps4 but I have recently got a good pc and now have access to GMOD, CS:GO L4D2 and a couple more games.

My skype is Electeric Platypi if you are interested in a collab
Yeah sure, options might be a tad limited but we'll see what we can do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.