Meet Up/Gathering Gaming Collabs in the SoCal area?

What do you play on?

• Total voters

totallyAud

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys! I haven't posted in a long time, however I was wanting to start fresh on my youtube channel again, and I was wondering if anyone in the Southern California area (preferably Los Angeles) want to game, start gaming videos, collab, meet up and do everything I just said?
Let me know! I'd be happy to meet new and awesome people who love gaming just as much as I do.
Feel free to ask anything in the thread and we could pick a public meet up place and figure out youtube/gaming details!
Thanks!

Btw! I play mainly on PC so PC gamers preferred, however I am open to new consoles! haha

WizJager

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys! I haven't posted in a long time, however I was wanting to start fresh on my youtube channel again, and I was wondering if anyone in the Southern California area (preferably Los Angeles) want to game, start gaming videos, collab, meet up and do everything I just said?
Let me know! I'd be happy to meet new and awesome people who love gaming just as much as I do.
Feel free to ask anything in the thread and we could pick a public meet up place and figure out youtube/gaming details!
Thanks!

Btw! I play mainly on PC so PC gamers preferred, however I am open to new consoles! haha
What ur skype?