Gaming channel feedback

Hello everyone my name is Spy. I love to do gaming videos and trying to make someone's day. As any you-tuber may want is feedback for their channel. Not looking for likes or subs just want to make my content even better. Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Mic quality is too low, your intro is weak, "hey...it's me" like what lol - I'm giving you my feedback as if it was a video I WOULD want to watch. Your thumbnails are also weak and distasteful, random purple space background and it's hard to see what it is even about. Compare your thumbnail / video to a BIG channel and see how you fare - that would be my best advice for you. Since you're new, you got a long way to go and room to grow so GL.

Thanks I will work on that. I personally think the background is good but need something more added to it . I see lots of big people with it (Mr Fruit). Btw love your videos

Thanks a lot! The purple background isn't too bad but if you are going to have it, try to fill up the space -- like Mr.Fruit, big BOLD words and pictures cover up at least about 75% of it, only way to make it look nicer. I did the space background before as well - only looks nice if you fill it up. Good luck again :)

Back