Beauty/Makeup Fun Makeup Collab!!!

MiltianaThinks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey Guy's I want to do a really fun makeup Collab, where you guys could do my makeup, or we do each other makeup blindfolded.
Important:
1) I do beauty videos not exactly makeup, but more skin care routine and DIY mask

Or we could even do DIY videos and just other beauty related things. I am in the NY area so if you are interested in letting me know. Around July, I am willing to rent out a place so your private address and information can remain private and etc etc.

aeden rooney

Reaction score
if you have instagram go to my account @aeden_r_12 and click the email button maybe we can speak more over email btw I'm gay if that's a problem please never talk to me again

A.Little.Bee

Reaction score
Hi, i don't exactly have a great following as I just started out. Howeverrrrrr I live in the NY area and I would really love to connect to other beauty youtubers <3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey Guy's I want to do a really fun makeup Collab, where you guys could do my makeup, or we do each other makeup blindfolded.
Important:
1) I do beauty videos not exactly makeup, but more skin care routine and DIY mask

Or we could even do DIY videos and just other beauty related things. I am in the NY area so if you are interested in letting me know. Around July, I am willing to rent out a place so your private address and information can remain private and etc etc.

hi i would love to collab with you i have some good ideas for diy face masks