Fullscreen & Beauty Channel...Leave?

SimplySarah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all!
Ive been with Fullscreen for 2 years and have had no negative experiences but at the same time no good experiences either. I feel like they gear themselves to gaming channels and nothing else. I've never been promoted and feel like they have done nothing to help me with views, subscribers or getting my name out there. I did all the work myself. Granted I'm a small youtuber but still.
The pro's for full screen are all their apps. JinglePunks and all the other cool tools I use for all my videos.
Ive been thinking about going off on my own but adsense is confusing and I'm nervous about that. I just don't feel like Fullscreen is doing enough for their share of my % of revenue.

Can I get some input and advice?
Thank you so much!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi all!
Ive been with Fullscreen for 2 years and have had no negative experiences but at the same time no good experiences either. I feel like they gear themselves to gaming channels and nothing else. I've never been promoted and feel like they have done nothing to help me with views, subscribers or getting my name out there. I did all the work myself. Granted I'm a small youtuber but still.
The pro's for full screen are all their apps. JinglePunks and all the other cool tools I use for all my videos.
Ive been thinking about going off on my own but adsense is confusing and I'm nervous about that. I just don't feel like Fullscreen is doing enough for their share of my % of revenue.

Can I get some input and advice?
Thank you so much!
I'm leaving Fullscreen, today should be my last day. I thought I'd be network free today, but I'm guessing today is actually my last day... I also joined 2 years ago, but after I started getting 3rd party claims on all of my videos using their "royalty free" library with Audiomicro I am fed up. The only reason I would stay with Fullscreen would be the music library, but now that they keep hitting me there is no reason for me to stay.

Reactions: markkaz

SimplySarah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm leaving Fullscreen, today should be my last day. I thought I'd be network free today, but I'm guessing today is actually my last day... I also joined 2 years ago, but after I started getting 3rd party claims on all of my videos using their "royalty free" library with Audiomicro I am fed up. The only reason I would stay with Fullscreen would be the music library, but now that they keep hitting me there is no reason for me to stay.

I did notice there were lots of claims of my channel for music.
Did you tell them you were leaving by email or did you ' request to unlink' from your channel settings page?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I did notice there were lots of claims of my channel for music.
Did you tell them you were leaving by email or did you ' request to unlink' from your channel settings page?
I emailed them. It looks like I'm released, now Adsense is not letting me re-activate my account! It keeps directing me back to YouTube saying "This functionality is not available right now. Please try again later". WTF!

SimplySarah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This part makes me nervous [emoji29]

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
This part makes me nervous [emoji29]
After about 20 tries it worked, I'm doing a bulk monetization right now. I wonder if this change will disrupt search results for my videos that appeared at the top before...

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I've never been promoted and feel like they have done nothing to help me with views, subscribers or getting my name out there.
Unless you're a huge channel, no network will help you grow. Even the 'promotional' videos many networks create are usually only watched by people inside the network looking for their channel... it's rarely a helpful promotion.

Ive been thinking about going off on my own but adsense is confusing and I'm nervous about that.
Adsense is one of the least confusing aspects of a YouTube channel. After all, once it's set up, that's it. The only downside I could see for you is that they have a $100 minimum payment threshold - so you might be waiting a while to be paid anything.

SimplySarah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Shakycow, this does make me feel better. I do have ad sense set up from before I was with full screen so it should be good to go right?
I've used music in my videos from full screen. I need to look into wether or not I can keep those videos up. I did have the rights to the music when I uploaded them. Just need to figure out the legality of keeping them up.
Thanks so much for taking the time to write

Partnership hero

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Still amazes me how people counts on a MCN's waiting for them to help your channel grow. MCN is absolutley worthles.

SimplySarah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only reason I went with one is the features, mainly access to music. It's tough finding royalty free music on a budget