Fudge Testing The Town

KerrysWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is the first Time we have gone out into public to hold an experiment but we had quite a good time doing it!

I can’t believe how much better our videos are doing and just a few months ago. A lot of this is thanks to interacting with the community on YouTube and YouTube an Time we have gone out into public to hold an experiment but we had quite a good time doing it!

I can’t believe how much better our videos are doing and just a few months ago. A lot of this is thanks to interacting with the community on YouTube and YouTube ads Which has brought us genuine fans. I can’t stand fake numbers For the sake of it. It’s just very exciting to see that we have got such passionate fans that leave so many brilliant comments!

Anyway I would love to get some feedback on the recent video we have just uploaded

Thanks in advance

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I love the enthusiasm!
Your scenes are shot so cinematically and I think it's a great way to transition between different talking points!
It's a high paced, high energy video and those stand out to me in my opinion.
Also, VALERIE IS MY FAVORITE SONG, especially the Mark Ronson remake!
I think you should definitely continue to post your videos! The both of you work off one another so well!
Rock on and Cheers! :)

Reactions: KerrysWorld

KerrysWorld

Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I love the enthusiasm!
Your scenes are shot so cinematically and I think it's a great way to transition between different talking points!
It's a high paced, high energy video and those stand out to me in my opinion.
Also, VALERIE IS MY FAVORITE SONG, especially the Mark Ronson remake!
I think you should definitely continue to post your videos! The both of you work off one another so well!
Rock on and Cheers! :)
Bruman, this has genuinely just made my day!

Thank you so much sincerely for not only watching but taking the time to notice all those little details!

God Bless

Reactions: Bruman

Bruman

Well Known Pampaw
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Bruman, this has genuinely just made my day!

Thank you so much sincerely for not only watching but taking the time to notice all those little details!

God Bless
A wise guy once said "be the change you wish to see in the world".
I'm just trying to understand what he meant and this is my interpretation :)
Rock on :)

Reactions: KerrysWorld