Frustrated

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So I feel like I've peaked. Like I've hit a glass ceiling. I've been making videos for like
a year now, not very long, and I just feel like I need some direction. Any and every criticism is
welcome. I'm conflicted on whether or not to continue this youtube thing any more. I just need advice is all.

Regards,
Carnatik

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
So I feel like I've peaked. Like I've hit a glass ceiling. I've been making videos for like
a year now, not very long, and I just feel like I need some direction. Any and every criticism is
welcome. I'm conflicted on whether or not to continue this youtube thing any more. I just need advice is all.

Regards,
Carnatik
Honestly, the only advice i have is do what makes you happy, DONT make videos because you want views and followers and to become youtube famous or that will never happen. if you love making videos for the sake of making videos that will shine through. also share EVERYWHERE. literally when i make a video i share it to about 13 facebook groups, this forum, 2 other forums, instagram, twitter, tumblr, and reddit. and not just once, but once a week for about 3 weeks. other than that, idk what to say, hope that was slightly helpful

Reactions: Kelkschiz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks for the advice. I think I'm just going to continue, seeing as I genuinely
do love the art. So if the views come, cool, but if not, that's cool too.

Reactions: Freshly Finished

a goth and a Jock

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude one thing I will say, have you thought about doing an intro vid, maybe a description as too what your channel is about so people can expect what to find on your channel?