Freedom YouTube MCN?

But his CPM has nothing to do with Freedom, he can thank Google for the CPM which is lower than it would be had he joined a network with in-house ad sales
The fact that any-tv (the master company of Freedom) is based out of China means good luck getting any advertiser to dare sign with them directly.

They just contacted me and want me to join their network.. I don't think I want to join any network at the moment.. I need to grow more and gain more views and subscribers... maybe later I will jump in.. don't really know which network is the best!

They just contacted me and want me to join their network.. I don't think I want to join any network at the moment.. I need to grow more and gain more views and subscribers... maybe later I will jump in.. don't really know which network is the best!
Well the nice thing about Freedom is there isn't a lock in contract. I went ahead and decided to join freedom and I really enjoy it. They do alot for their members. Also you can quit whenever so it doesnt hurt.

Before you have 1000 views daily I really see no benefit for you and a network with no adsales/ low revshare wouldn't be a good idea even then.

You'd want to try find one that will assign an individual to you to help you grow, a manager that would only have ~50 other channels to look after.

I never heard anything bad about them. Only complaints I ever hear is of Shane Corry. And we all know all the issues he has with his network Creative Nation, and stealing from his partners.

I never heard anything bad about them. Only complaints I ever hear is of Shane Corry. And we all know all the issues he has with his network Creative Nation, and stealing from his partners.
No revenue is ever stolen from partners, we offer one of the best revshares, the vision is to help people earn more. If you do not have proof then this is just defamation.

Back