Freedom! Promises

YAOG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
So I've been pestered by networks and most of them are forthright with me that they do not have a sales team that can get me higher cpm ads, but Freedom's rep who contacted me said they do have a sales team that gets ads that they serve in addition to the adsense ads, plus that they do it for smaller partners as well as bigger partners. Is this guy telling me the truth? Revenue has been so bad that I figure since there is no lock in I'd give it a shot, but it doesn't seem like what he's saying is likely true. If he is telling the truth, then at 95/5 it might be worth it to give it a shot for a month.

Also, if anyone knows of a high split (90/10 or better) network that has a great community/forum and an actual means of helping promote a channel, I'd be all ears. Otherwise I'll continue to look into sponsorship and alternate methods of supporting the channel.

Thanks in advance for your help.

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
read the entirety of the small print before signing anything away. you never know who your content might be owned by after the 30 day period, not to say that freedom themselves are a bad network, just that many are rather iffy. furthermore, if there are not actual numbers on the contract for your cpm then they are not liable to do anything: hold them to a number.

such networks you describe are usually 80/20 or 75/25 according to my youtuber buddies, so sponsorship is the way to go.

YAOG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
such networks you describe are usually 80/20 or 75/25 according to my youtuber buddies, so sponsorship is the way to go.
They are offering me 95/5, which makes me think that maybe Networks are realizing how little they bring to the table and are taking whatever they can get.

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
They are offering me 95/5, which makes me think that maybe Networks are realizing how little they bring to the table and are taking whatever they can get.
if they are doing such with the resources you require in a contract that contains such resources, then go for it.

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don't go to freedom, just google its reviews. It was what made me change my mind and I am very happy.