Freedom pledges to invest $100,000 for its smaller partners - Thoughts?

Parcel

I've Got It
Reaction score
After yesterday's announcement by Freedom/George Vanous (CEO) that they would create direct sponsorships for smaller partners (as low as 10 subscribers), today George has released a video putting an actual figure on their investment in smaller partners: $100,000 over a period of 12 months.

What are your thoughts on this? :)
What a waste. No network will help you grow or can help you grow, they can advertise your channel all they want but at the end of the day people have to enjoy your content in order to get them to subscribe to your channel.

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well 95% of the people on Freedom dont care if its a promotional thing, they just want free stuff
:p :p
True. I mean who doesn't want free stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1408545998,1408545805][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't like the way George is talking. He makes it seem like every single channel can grow and be popular. Not everyone can be a really popular channel on YouTube and make tons of money off their channel.

Creeper360Bill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
True. I mean who doesn't want free stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1408545998,1408545805][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't like the way George is talking. He makes it seem like every single channel can grow and be popular. Not everyone can be a really popular channel on YouTube and make tons of money off their channel.
LOL IM LITERALLY LAUGHING MY a** OFF, GEORGE GAVE ME THE SPONSORSHIP

Reactions: Sebas

CoolMoo5

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
how did that even happen, IM NOT EVEN WITH FREEDOM LMAO
Wowww. I just went on the freedom channel and found the video. I wonder if they will make you join freedom if you want to get sponsored.

You did have some good points, but, not ALL of their 60,000 channels have under 1k subs some of them are bigger.

Creeper360Bill

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wowww. I just went on the freedom channel and found the video. I wonder if they will make you join freedom if you want to get sponsored.

You did have some good points, but, not ALL of their 60,000 channels have under 1k subs some of them are bigger.
I bet they think im with Freedom, well I used to be with Freedom, wonder how they will contact me