Free YouTube Views

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Haha... thanks for your entertaining replies.

I didn't go looking for this. They followed me on Twitter. (Most likely using automated software like Tweet Adder...)

Anyway, I clicked their link, then my next stop was to YTTalk to get the real story. Figured it was worth checking out. I'm a big believer in not trusting anything that sounds too good to be true.
Stay that way.

I will say that there are some sites you can PAY for that will get you real views, but they don't just dump them in your lap, they advertise you different places and don't stop till enough people click the ad to meet what you paid for. Adwords is one of them and Virool is the other. I've heard they are very expensive though.

Reactions: Tonio

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hi guys,

Just want to check... using services to buy and/or get free YouTube views, such as the following...

http://youtubepromoter.com/free-youtube-views/
http://youtubepromoter.com/

...are a scam of sorts, right?

Not in the sense that they won't deliver the views, but in the sense that the views are fake and a violation of YouTube's TOS, correct?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Just want to hear the official story.
It's against the rules here and it doesn't let you get a partnership/endangers the contract with the network you're partnered with. Also, it harms your channel anyway in the long run. Not worth the crap and attention I'd say. :)

Reactions: Tonio and Aaayron

Aaayron

Pokemaster in the making here people!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
I agree with everyone. View botting is bad and many could easily know that someone's doing it. I actually once saw this video that had 84,000,000+ views! The comments and stats were also disabled so I knew something fishy was going on. Did anybody else see this vid around Youtube recently?

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are two different things, some people who have thousands of views per day may decide that monetization is not enough and will instead sell promotion of others for money, this is a way to do it if you have the cash, the websites however usually focus on BOT spamming which generally will get you a one time viewer if that and afterwards you will be left exactly where you were before except possibly with a strike or two for community guidelines[DOUBLEPOST=1368249358,1368244352][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree with everyone. View botting is bad and many could easily know that someone's doing it. I actually once saw this video that had 84,000,000+ views! The comments and stats were also disabled so I knew something fishy was going on. Did anybody else see this vid around Youtube recently?
In that case that doenst necessarily mean it was bots, even bots cant do 87 million views, chances are it was a misleading title and or thumbnail and the comments were disabled from people saying this and same goes for the ratings

Reactions: Aaayron and Tonio

RavageShot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All a scam buddy, its not worth it, also if someone was to look at your stats for example a partner, they will see a massive boom of views or subscribers and will be caught out. Here is a PERFECT example

Go onto socialblade.com and search youtube stats for jamiexelite

This guy has botted views and subscribers, if you notice in one day he gains 12000 subscribers in one day! just scroll down to the graphs and youll see! :)
Dont do it it will stick on your record for ever! aha

PeterCoffin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yup. Besides, people don't need views. They need fans! Actual people who will watch and enjoy your videos (which these will not give you).
Quoted for superior attitude and truth. This. This. This. This. This. If this doesn't sink in, learn how to learn!

Reactions: Brent Blogs

Brent Blogs

Blogger, vlogger, comedian, & ranter.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Quoted for superior attitude and truth. This. This. This. This. This. If this doesn't sink in, learn how to learn!
I liked your post for no other reason than the awesome video in your signature. :)