Free YouTube Views

NO THEY'RE REAL!!! THESE PEOPLE HAVE LIKE A MILLION FRIENDS WHO ARE JUST SITTING AROUND WAITING TO VIEW ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY TELL THEM TO THEY DON'T GET OUT OF THEIR HOUSES THEY DON'T HAVE OPINIONS OF THEIR OWN THEY JUST SIT THERE WAITING TO VIEW ANYTHING THEY TELL THEM TO AND THEY LIKE ANYTHING THEY ARE TOLD TO ITS TOTALLY LEGIT IM NOT TROLLING IM FOR REALZZZ

Yup. Besides, people don't need views. They need fans! Actual people who will watch and enjoy your videos (which these will not give you).

There is no legit ''Free views'' website.
They are all scams
SHUN THE NON BELIIIEVERRRRRR

Ok my trollscapade it over. All those sites are retardedly fake dude. I wondered if you could find a legit one when I first started as well but no, you can not.

SHUN THE NON BELIIIEVERRRRRR

Ok my trollscapade it over. All those sites are retardedly fake dude. I wondered if you could find a legit one when I first started as well but no, you can not.

Haha... thanks for your entertaining replies.

I didn't go looking for this. They followed me on Twitter. (Most likely using automated software like Tweet Adder...)

Anyway, I clicked their link, then my next stop was to YTTalk to get the real story. Figured it was worth checking out. I'm a big believer in not trusting anything that sounds too good to be true.

Back