Free YouTube Views

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Its legit.
Basically there are factories of young children in China and India. They are forced to view YouTube videos all day long and are paid 3p per hour. Most of the time they have to work through their lunch breaks as well as working into the evening - this all depends on how many views you have purchased.
These poor children are in essence put through TORTURE with some of the most boring and poor qualiy videos. They are given matchsticks to keep their eyes open throughout and if they look away their heads are tied with a belt to their chair.
Lets set these children free - DONT PURCHASE VIEWS!!!

Oh and if YouTube catches you, you'll be in trouble as well ;)

Reactions: Brent Blogs

Joofville

Funny Animations
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
The only legit video promotion option is Google Adwords. Like some others have mentioned, you don't want views you want real fans! :)

Alcideshow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
NO THEY'RE REAL!!! THESE PEOPLE HAVE LIKE A MILLION FRIENDS WHO ARE JUST SITTING AROUND WAITING TO VIEW ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY TELL THEM TO THEY DON'T GET OUT OF THEIR HOUSES THEY DON'T HAVE OPINIONS OF THEIR OWN THEY JUST SIT THERE WAITING TO VIEW ANYTHING THEY TELL THEM TO AND THEY LIKE ANYTHING THEY ARE TOLD TO ITS TOTALLY LEGIT IM NOT TROLLING IM FOR REALZZZ

Alcideshow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
NO THEY'RE REAL!!! THESE PEOPLE HAVE LIKE A MILLION FRIENDS WHO ARE JUST SITTING AROUND WAITING TO VIEW ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING THEY TELL THEM TO THEY DON'T GET OUT OF THEIR HOUSES THEY DON'T HAVE OPINIONS OF THEIR OWN THEY JUST SIT THERE WAITING TO VIEW ANYTHING THEY TELL THEM TO AND THEY LIKE ANYTHING THEY ARE TOLD TO ITS TOTALLY LEGIT IM NOT TROLLING IM FOR REALZZZ

My name is Alcide I make comedy videos I did get subscribe from this I paid 10 for 1,000 but but what I don't understand is the people that watch for a few sec but I did get someone that comment that said I was looking Sentai & they sent me to your video

Kapiushon

Reaction score
Are you one of them