Request Free Professional Thumbnail Creator

Jackpat02rules

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for someone who is able to make professional thumbnails for my two YouTube channels. I will work with them to make a thumbnail for new videos I create to make the best thumbnail. I am offering a shout-out and link credit in all of my descriptions.
Anyone who is interested reply here, message @Jackpat02rules on Twitter or message me on YouTube (Jackpat02rules)

I may be able to pay in the future but not for now.

Please link some work in reply so I can see quality.

-Jackpat02rules

(Btw I am not an extremely active YouTuber (once a wekk on both channels) and I will notify you a few days before video is uploaded so you can start work)

Comaxi

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for someone who is able to make professional thumbnails for my two YouTube channels. I will work with them to make a thumbnail for new videos I create to make the best thumbnail. I am offering a shout-out and link credit in all of my descriptions.
Anyone who is interested reply here, message @Jackpat02rules on Twitter or message me on YouTube (Jackpat02rules)

I may be able to pay in the future but not for now.

Please link some work in reply so I can see quality.

-Jackpat02rules

(Btw I am not an extremely active YouTuber (once a wekk on both channels) and I will notify you a few days before video is uploaded so you can start work)
I can make you these! i will message you on twitter

Attachments