Services Free no copyright music /customed to your liking

optimist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm a music producer willing to provide you with music to go with your videos.

I have plenty on my channel and a lot unreleased.

If you are looking for something more specific then we can talk further.

In return a mention on your channel / channel description.

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I'm a music producer willing to provide you with music to go with your videos.

I have plenty on my channel and a lot unreleased.

If you are looking for something more specific then we can talk further.

In return a mention on your channel / channel description.
Hey, Optimist! Cool name, btw. I also happen to be a music producer. I checked out your channel earlier and I love your style, so I subbed. I was thinking that maybe we could collaborate on something sometime, if you wanted. I just thought I'd introduce myself and all to you.

WorldOfSupercars

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I really like your music! Ive dropped a sub, as I love your grime beats and JME remix! Is it okay if I use your JME remix in my channel intro?

optimist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, Optimist! Cool name, btw. I also happen to be a music producer. I checked out your channel earlier and I love your style, so I subbed. I was thinking that maybe we could collaborate on something sometime, if you wanted. I just thought I'd introduce myself and all to you.
Nice to meet you buddy! Your music is certainly different! Pm me of you fancy a further chat about a possible collaboration.[DOUBLEPOST=1445500062,1445499512][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really like your music! Ive dropped a sub, as I love your grime beats and JME remix! Is it okay if I use your JME remix in my channel intro?
Your channel is pretty sick! Video quality of the videos are on point to. I subbed.

You are more than welcome to use the track in your intro. What I will say though is any remixes will not be copyright free due to the vocals. But as it's jme, he won't mind! That track has been fine on my soundcloud and yt.

Reactions: V3XL0R

WorldOfSupercars

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nice to meet you buddy! Your music is certainly different! Pm me of you fancy a further chat about a possible collaboration.[DOUBLEPOST=1445500062,1445499512][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your channel is pretty sick! Video quality of the videos are on point to. I subbed.

You are more than welcome to use the track in your intro. What I will say though is any remixes will not be copyright free due to the vocals. But as it's jme, he won't mind! That track has been fine on my soundcloud and yt.
Thanks a lot! Is it just the remixes that are copyrighted?

Reactions: optimist

optimist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks a lot! Is it just the remixes that are copyrighted?
To be on the safe side I'm going to say yes. As I say it will probably be alright with that jme track but I would not want you to get a copyright warning because of me. You are welcome to use any other track that is not a remix.

Robsoma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great stuff mate. Dropped you a sub and may contact you about some music for an upcoming YouTube series if that's ok?

Reactions: optimist

optimist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Great stuff mate. Dropped you a sub and may contact you about some music for an upcoming YouTube series if that's ok?
Thanks a lot buddy! Sounds exciting! I shall check your channel out when I am home.

You can contact me through here or my soundcloud or YouTube! Or all three at the same time if your bored haha!

Have a nice day