Free Intro Makers

Qwikstreet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was looking for a free online intro/resource maker and I thought I found one (PlaceIT) but they then needed a subscription at the end to download. IT looks like a decent site with tons of resources but I am not in the position to pay...right now.

I'm wondering if anyone knows or uses an online resource that has an editor and tons of templates. Im ok with watermarks for now.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd recommend if you want to make your own intro learn Blender3D, You can make a really decent intro with very little experience, If you want to learn some quick and dirty tricks look up Ian Hubert on YouTube, In the description of most of his video's he does longer tutorials to show you how to fully use the program.

Qwikstreet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks. I'm going to check out Blender. My employer just bought me an unlimited subscription to Udemy and there is some Blender classes on there. Sure its not related to my job but they gave me unlimited access. Thank you work.

GCPA

Reaction score
I've used blender for video editing and it's very powerful. The learning curve is steep though, make sure to watch from very beginner to the advanced lessons.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure if this will be very helpful, but on my 2 years on YouTube I realized, you don't really NEED an intro. Just make the first few seconds interesting.

Alban West

Reaction score
Hi, hmm.... the best app to create a free intro or anything about YouTube, I'm not sure about that. But, I used to get the best design from Twidiumapp. I will not have much time to explore on my own. So far their service really helps me well. I just share it with you. Maybe if you do not mind to spend some penny later, you can try them as their design so attractive.