Services FREE High Quality Graphic Designs (Banners, Logos, Thumbnails and Profile Pics)

Hi there,
I am a graphic designer and I can create FREE High Quality Graphic Designs, which can include:
- Banners
- Logos
- Thumbnails
- Profile Pictures.

To contact me about an order/request either reply to this thread or email me at "deco900@hotmail.com" I can show a portfolio of previous work, available on request!

4 Dudes And A Camera Films is requesting some work.

The Logo design is simple: A cam-corder (As Nice as possible) With the screen showing the number 4 like those film reels where they count the numbers.

Time: None until further Notice.

(I'm Sorry about putting so much work on you, Delcan. Didn't realize it was you!)

Last edited:
Hi there,
I am a graphic designer and I can create FREE High Quality Graphic Designs, which can include:
- Banners
- Logos
- Thumbnails
- Profile Pictures.

To contact me about an order/request either reply to this thread or email me at "deco900@hotmail.com" I can show a portfolio of previous work, available on request!

@Declan O;Regan

Please read the rules for offering a SERVICE in this forum (rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/posting-a-service-read-me-first.135829/ ) and edit your post to embed your samples in this thread.

Thanks. :)

Trying to get some GFX for a t-shirt design. Looking to get pokemon go team logos with the team name below it with transparent BG and also on a separate image, a fb logo with the following URL..

facebook.com/pokemongopugetsound

Back