Services Free Graphics [Channel art, Logos, Thumbnails]

Jate thank you so much for my profile picture this looks amazing!!! Idk what this guy up here is doing because you made this for me but... idk...

I would love a banner

Color Scheme:Black and red

Style:Modern/simple or futuristic

Important Logos/characters: I want the games that would be on my channel so Space Engineers and Tom Clancys shooters.

Random Info: For text do UncutPlaythrough so try to keep it relevent. Also Can you make one in youtube resolution and one in 1600 x 400 for my patreon?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry I've been behind on all of these college started this week for me. I will try to get to all of these by the end of the weekend :)[DOUBLEPOST=1472238273,1472227126][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey bro your art looks awesome. I was wondering if you be able to do a banner for my channel? I can leave the details of what I'm after here or you can get in contact with me by other means. I'm @HiksDC on twitter, I can be messaged here or on youtube. What I'm after is a banner that has my channel name in it in black and white with the Hiks being black or white and the DC part being the other colour. If the background could mirror the channel name that would be great. I'm not overly worried about textures or anything so you can have free reign over that. Mine is a gaming channel but I would generally like to keep it simplistic, hence the lack of details (sorry) if you need anymore I could find examples of what I'm after.

Cheers!
Here you go I made two versions!
DoFH4bf.jpg

And one without any no mans sky stuff
4xTAiXe.jpg

also @GuitarPilot if you could just leave what you want here that would be much more convient for me

Sorry I've been behind on all of these college started this week for me. I will try to get to all of these by the end of the weekend :)[DOUBLEPOST=1472238273,1472227126][/DOUBLEPOST]
Here you go I made two versions!
DoFH4bf.jpg

And one without any no mans sky stuff
4xTAiXe.jpg

also @GuitarPilot if you could just leave what you want here that would be much more convient for me
Bro those are sick. Thank you so much!

Channel Banner:
Important characters: a guy playing ukulele or guitar and a plane if possible.
Style would be cartoony
My channel is based around guitar and ukulele tutorials, I'm very goofy and outgoing on my channel

Logo:
Background: Really anything bright and vibrant or abstract patterns
Name: Guitar Pilot
Key info: Guitar And ukulele song tutorials

-Color scheme: Green
-Style: Basic Gaming (overwatch/nba2k/minecraft gameplay in the background?)
-Important logos/characters: Maybe a Green "C"
-Random info: Thanks <3

can u do outro templates[DOUBLEPOST=1472491174,1472490966][/DOUBLEPOST]also could u do a youtube banner for me with my name TheDevilOken some anime or game character with my Twitter thedeviloken if that makes sense

Not much to say could I just have a banner for my comedy/BMX channel Name to put on the banner Matthew Rayner Twitter @MatthewRayner12

Hi I "new" here and I need a logo for my "new" channel.

Name: OMFG_NoobNation

Font: long shot

:color text: black

Background: Dark blue and purple

Other info: I want the OMFG to all cap and plz add the _. Thx u.

Email: Leon.Turnbow@gmail.com

Back