Services Free Graphics [Channel art, Logos, Thumbnails]

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys I'm looking to have some fun in photoshop and get better as a graphic artist. I often run out of ideas/inspiration and I would love to be able to help you guys out with whatever you need.

Channel Art Template:
-Color scheme
-Style
-Important logos/characters
-Random info

Logo Template:
-Background color/design
-Name/Picture for logo
-Key information about your channel

Thumbnail Template:
-Video name
-Text wanted
-Information about video/what you want the thumbnail to look like
-Colors

Some of my work:

Thumbnails

Channel art

Last edited by a moderator:

Mind Blown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your work a lot! I need a logo for my youtube channel Mind Blown I play GTA V and my favorite character is franklin so maybe you could add something of him? Thanks man! Email me back at timebended@gmail.com for any questions or concerns! Thanks!

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your work a lot! I need a logo for my youtube channel Mind Blown I play GTA V and my favorite character is franklin so maybe you could add something of him? Thanks man! Email me back at timebended@gmail.com for any questions or concerns! Thanks!
Thanks for being my first request I will make sure I get it done asap!

Also heres a twitter header I recently made for myself

Unstaqble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I was recently considering to get a new profile picture for my YouTube channel and a new YouTube banner, and I thought I would ask you, because your artwork seems quite impressive.

For my channel banner, I want:
My name - Staq
Text color - White
Style/Font - Cursive-ISH (HANDWRITTEN FONT)
Background - Black to gray gradient
Other info - Add cool effects to the text, I like your Twitter one, something that makes my text look unique, apart from the font, you can try making it glossy, matte, frosty, melting, any cool UNIQUE effect.

~Sorry if I sound a little demanding here, I just wanna make sure I get the most out of a free channel banner, and I want it as detailed and perfect as possible. Basically I just want it exactly how I said it. Thanks for offering free graphics, good luck on your future/present projects!

CONTACT INFO:
Email = contact.supervortex@gmail.com
Skype = asg.vtx

GuitarPilot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey man, could you help me make a logo for my youtube channel? Pm me on youtube or kid me, hunterjoyner99 or text me: (252)382-1230

HiksDC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey bro your art looks awesome. I was wondering if you be able to do a banner for my channel? I can leave the details of what I'm after here or you can get in contact with me by other means. I'm @HiksDC on twitter, I can be messaged here or on youtube. What I'm after is a banner that has my channel name in it in black and white with the Hiks being black or white and the DC part being the other colour. If the background could mirror the channel name that would be great. I'm not overly worried about textures or anything so you can have free reign over that. Mine is a gaming channel but I would generally like to keep it simplistic, hence the lack of details (sorry) if you need anymore I could find examples of what I'm after.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here you go! let me know if there is anything you want fixed or changed
[DOUBLEPOST=1471754811,1471752133][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I was recently considering to get a new profile picture for my YouTube channel and a new YouTube banner, and I thought I would ask you, because your artwork seems quite impressive.

For my channel banner, I want:
My name - Staq
Text color - White
Style/Font - Cursive-ISH (HANDWRITTEN FONT)
Background - Black to gray gradient
Other info - Add cool effects to the text, I like your Twitter one, something that makes my text look unique, apart from the font, you can try making it glossy, matte, frosty, melting, any cool UNIQUE effect.

~Sorry if I sound a little demanding here, I just wanna make sure I get the most out of a free channel banner, and I want it as detailed and perfect as possible. Basically I just want it exactly how I said it. Thanks for offering free graphics, good luck on your future/present projects!

CONTACT INFO:
Email = contact.supervortex@gmail.com
Skype = asg.vtx

Here you go man. Let me know if you want the text to be different in any way.

Reactions: Unstaqble

Motoverse

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
If you have free time and want to see if you can come up with a Logo for me? and maybe a banner? :)

I've tried doing it but I suck at logos and photoshop without tutorials.

I'd love an owl, wearing a motorcycle helmet, and a galaxy/space in the background as the logo. and something Universe related for the banner. Would be sick but I suck. let's see what you can come up with :)

Reactions: HiksDC

Unstaqble

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here you go! let me know if there is anything you want fixed or changed
[DOUBLEPOST=1471754811,1471752133][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here you go man. Let me know if you want the text to be different in any way.

Thank you so much! Appreciate it! :D

Reactions: Jate