Free Graphic - Limited Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone that is interested. Please stop clogging up the feed. If you are interested in our services, please message me onYouTube. We am go from there. Thank you :)

message us on YouTube :)
hey sorry i didnt mean moon if you could make me a thumbnail for a mob of the dead series die rise series and tranzit series each with four parts so for example the tranzit series will be named extremegamer plays tranzit or something like that part 1 then part 2 and so on for each zombie map if you could just tell me the cost if u want a shoutout or yt cash that would be great and if you could get them to me as soon as possible that would be great 2 :)

hey sorry i didnt mean moon if you could make me a thumbnail for a mob of the dead series die rise series and tranzit series each with four parts so for example the tranzit series will be named extremegamer plays tranzit or something like that part 1 then part 2 and so on for each zombie map if you could just tell me the cost if u want a shoutout or yt cash that would be great and if you could get them to me as soon as possible that would be great 2 :)
well because it would be 8 separate ones it would cost a fair bit more (both YT cash + a good shoutout) also they might not get done for a few days were abit busy but could you please message your wants and needs to us on YouTube (InstantFraps) cheers :)

well because it would be 8 separate ones it would cost a fair bit more (both YT cash + a good shoutout) also they might not get done for a few days were abit busy but could you please message your wants and needs to us on YouTube (InstantFraps) cheers :)
thats fine if its done within the week that would be great and its 12 4 tranzit 4 die rise and 4 mob of the dead i can pay 50yt cash add u a** a featured channel and do a shoutout

so 20 all together?
no
4 tranzit thumbnail parts
4 die rise thumbnail parts
4 mob of the dead thumbnails parts

50yt cash
a link to your channel in those 12 video description
add u as a featured a featured channell
and give you a shoutout[DOUBLEPOST=1368395718,1368395292][/DOUBLEPOST]
so 20 all together?
also how long will it take for those 12 i need them some time in the next 3 days :)

no
4 tranzit thumbnail parts
4 die rise thumbnail parts
4 mob of the dead thumbnails parts

50yt cash
a link to your channel in those 12 video description
add u as a featured a featured channell
and give you a shoutout[DOUBLEPOST=1368395718,1368395292][/DOUBLEPOST]
also how long will it take for those 12 i need them some time in the next 3 days :)
okay then hopefully they will be done soon (couple of days)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back