Free Graphic - Limited Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, InstantFraps I have a new YT channel and was wandering if you could make me a channel art picture in return I will put you on my featured channel list. If you could make it about minecraft then it would be great.
we will try and see if we have enough time, might not be ready for up to 2 days tho :( but we will give it a shot, message InstantFraps on YouTube with more/exact details :)

Can you help me out with a chibi?

If you can i will give you the link of the character
hmm we probably won't be able to make the Chibi, what did you have in mind and also did you want it on a thumbnail or banner or?[DOUBLEPOST=1368249340,1368227607][/DOUBLEPOST]
Im from Sweden :D or I live in sweden xD but I sent the info about what I want and I can wait for you to finish them mate ;)
Hey man! Check your emails :D

hmm we probably won't be able to make the Chibi, what did you have in mind and also did you want it on a thumbnail or banner or?[DOUBLEPOST=1368249340,1368227607][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would like an youtube banner :)

The name in middle "Raphahell"

And the image on background i was thinking of a minecraft wallpaper/landscape like a sunshine or something beautiful but the image to be blurred and only the name to be normal (not blurred)

Try to stylish the name,to use edits or something to make it nice :D

I would like an youtube banner :)

The name in middle "Raphahell"

And the image on background i was thinking of a minecraft wallpaper/landscape like a sunshine or something beautiful but the image to be blurred and only the name to be normal (not blurred)

Try to stylish the name,to use edits or something to make it nice :D
we will see what we can do, abit busy at the moment

Het man just wanted to ask if you coulde skup making me the outro and instead just make an layout for the myster dungeon series like an BG around the video :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back