Services Free GFX Original Ideas

Information▼
Name/Alias: Kirbe
E-mail: geekrehabbusiness@gmail.com
Youtube Channel: Kirbe (Making a new YT Channel)
Description of GFX▼
Color: Pink
Background: Sort of how yours is except with pink pixels fading into black
Text: Big bold text saying Kirbe
Theme: Old 8 and 16 bit Games
Optionals▼
Social Media: (Insert links)
Mascot: 16 Bit Kirby with sword
Logo: 16 Bit Kirby holding a sword. With a mixture of pink pixels as the background.
Schedule: I want it to say New videos every week!

Thanks.

FlashToroGaming just made this for me and I love it!!!! :):):):)

ZVoLVuI.jpg

RMdGlBz.jpg

My name is FlashToroGaming. I am making a portfolio and it will only contain the best of the best of what I have produced. I plan to open up shop but not before I fill up my portfolio but I noticed I get a lot of repetition so I have an idea for making GFX.

Great offer! Best of luck with it. :)

This is exceptional work. I am going to be redoing my channel and starting all over. Due to my absence and just a very lack of people being interested in my old channel Let's Plays, I figured I would do something a bit more neat!

Information▼
Name/Alias: SlayerHorrorGaming
E-mail: zaerox123@yahoo.com
Youtube Channel: zaerox123 (Slayerxtr) (This is my old account and still current till I get everything together to make my move on the new channel.)
Description of GFX
Color: Red, Black, give it that Silent Hill everything gone to hell look!
Background: Looking for something horror gaming themed, I leave this up to you. Would be amazing to have a lot of the horror game characters from Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Parasite Eve and stuff in the banner itself.
Text: Horror or bloody type text saying SlayerHorrorGaming.
Theme: Gaming (horror)

Optionals

Social Media: (Insert links)
Mascot: Skull wearing a headset or Something horror gaming themed like a Silent Hill monster with a headset or a Zombie.. something of that nature. I will leave it to you.
Logo: Skull with a headset or a Zombie with a headset
Schedule: I want it to say Videos every day!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I also need a YouTube profile pic and an outro card (if you can make those) I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Would love to get some assistance from you on this! Hit you up on twitter already, or would you prefer a PM here?

Information▼
Name/Alias: DeRanKeR
E-mail: marionscanner@gmail.com
Youtube Channel: DeRanKeR64
Description of GFX
Color: Color code: 005aff
Background: a kind of mesh texture with maybe a red/blue lens flare effect
Text: DeRanKeR64 / The Crappy Gamer
Theme: Simplistic
Optionals
Social Media:
Mascot:
Logo:
Schedule: Not Applicable

Is it possible you contact me via Skype to further speak about it? Thanks

This man is amazing. Not only does he have a cool youtube channel himself, he did all of my graphic rebrand and was great at delivering quality as a fairly fast pace. Definitely recommend him!

Hello there friend!
( I dont want 3D stuff in it so 2D would work better)

Information▼
Name/Alias:
Jake Hayutin
E-mail: productionpeople1@gmail.com
Youtube Channel: Jake Hayutin
Description of GFX
Color: I would like a light blue, white and grey, feel free to add different colors where it feels necessary also you can adjust the shade of the colors as well if need be.
Background: For the background I want it to be very simple and minamalist so some diagonal stripes or just solid white would work great!
Text: I want the logo to be in the middle of the channel art so that desc will be down there, But I do want a subtile under it in a cursive font (not to fancy) saying "Videos every Friday!"
Theme: Well my channel is a vlogging channel (Not daily) so I am not to sure what the theme would be.
Optionals
Social Media: Since this is YTtalk you can just find me if you serch JakeHayutin
Mascot:
Logo:
A circle with my initials in it "JH"
Schedule: I post videos every Friday!

Thanks in advanced!

Back