Services Free Gaming Thumbnails :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the same kinda style you don as my last one but lets play: fight night champion #1 just with the game in the background like you did with the other thumbnails

I know you said that this is a free service... but are you willing to do them for YT cash or some other form of payment? I am willing to do something else so no credit is needed in my video. If not, thanks anyways; you do an awesome job :)

I know you said that this is a free service... but are you willing to do them for YT cash or some other form of payment? I am willing to do something else so no credit is needed in my video. If not, thanks anyways; you do an awesome job :)
Thanks! Obviously I'd take tips if people are offering, a couple of people have given me a bit of YTT cash, but for me it's not so much about the cash since I post around the forums a fair amount and I'm usually able to get enough cash every moth for the VIP membership, which is all I really buy on here. For me partially why I do these is it helps me get publicity if I'm mentioned on a variety of other channels, but also to refine my photoshop skills for when I make my own, not so much for cash.

Thanks! Obviously I'd take tips if people are offering, a couple of people have given me a bit of YTT cash, but for me it's not so much about the cash since I post around the forums a fair amount and I'm usually able to get enough cash every moth for the VIP membership, which is all I really buy on here. For me partially why I do these is it helps me get publicity if I'm mentioned on a variety of other channels, but also to refine my photoshop skills for when I make my own, not so much for cash.

Aww okay :( don't mean to be a jerk, I just don't want any external links on my stuff. I see you have lots of views and a good amount of subs though. Good job! Do you have any anime-type thumbnails or "character" thumbnails you have done so far? If so, I would like to see them so I can get an idea of what you can do. I might still do it for shout-out link iguess. Thanks for the reply!

Yeah the same kinda style you don as my last one but lets play: fight night champion #1 just with the game in the background like you did with the other thumbnails
Here you go :) Download the font here, and for some reason it won't let me attach the .psd, but you can download that here.
fncletsplaythumb.png[DOUBLEPOST=1370063622,1370063598][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aww okay :( don't mean to be a jerk, I just don't want any external links on my stuff. I see you have lots of views and a good amount of subs though. Good job! Do you have any anime-type thumbnails or "character" thumbnails you have done so far? If so, I would like to see them so I can get an idea of what you can do. I might still do it for shout-out link iguess. Thanks for the reply!
No I didn't take it as you being a jerk! Didn't mean to come off as irritated...my apologies :( I totally understand about not wanting external links though. I don't really think I have anything anime-ish, but I guess you could say my Bioshock: Infinite series has a sort of cartoon style to the thumbnail;
Bioshock Infinite.png

Here you go :) Download the font , and for some reason it won't let me attach the .psd, but you can download that .
View attachment 8032[DOUBLEPOST=1370063622,1370063598][/DOUBLEPOST]
No I didn't take it as you being a jerk! Didn't mean to come off as irritated...my apologies :( I totally understand about not wanting external links though. I don't really think I have anything anime-ish, but I guess you could say my Bioshock: Infinite series has a sort of cartoon style to the thumbnail;
View attachment 8033

Wow, that's really great! I am pretty good at pixel art, but not that good. I am guessing that character is vector art? I want to learn to do that type of art, maybe you could tell me what program you use? I have access to all adobe products (college subscription deal woohoo!). Anyways, I really dig your art-style and will probably need something in the very near future (starting to do a few new series).

Would it be possible for you to make a character (like a logo I guess) with an invisible background so I can add it to other layers in photoshop for my own use? I can credit you, I don't mind too much or pay in yttcash. If I really must I can pay real money too (unless that is against forum rules).

Thanks, hopefully you can help me out with what kind of art that is. I love my pixel art and my animations, but I think what you do it vector. It looks so clean :D

Wow, that's really great! I am pretty good at pixel art, but not that good. I am guessing that character is vector art? I want to learn to do that type of art, maybe you could tell me what program you use? I have access to all adobe products (college subscription deal woohoo!). Anyways, I really dig your art-style and will probably need something in the very near future (starting to do a few new series).

Would it be possible for you to make a character (like a logo I guess) with an invisible background so I can add it to other layers in photoshop for my own use? I can credit you, I don't mind too much or pay in yttcash. If I really must I can pay real money too (unless that is against forum rules).

Thanks, hopefully you can help me out with what kind of art that is. I love my pixel art and my animations, but I think what you do it vector. It looks so clean :D
Oh haha I don't make my own art XD I use google images. If I'm using an artist's image I'll always ask their permission of course, but I myself am a pretty bad artist.

Oh haha I don't make my own art XD I use google images. If I'm using an artist's image I'll always ask their permission of course, but I myself am a pretty bad artist.

:( Oh okay, I was hoping to get something "new". Sorry about that, I did not know. I have my own thumbnails I made (I am pretty good with photoshop), I was just in need of some "unique" material. Sorry to waste your time lol, I had no idea.

:( Oh okay, I was hoping to get something "new". Sorry about that, I did not know. I have my own thumbnails I made (I am pretty good with photoshop), I was just in need of some "unique" material. Sorry to waste your time lol, I had no idea.
nah it's fine. I do create the thumbnails myself by getting images, editing them, adding text, etc., but other than that the art I use is by other artists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back