Services Free Gaming Thumbnails :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should use adobe after effect because its a really solid prgram and works well. You could use other ones. I think right now your best freind is youtube.

is this thread still open to everyone? I posted and so did lifes spark but neither of us got a reply
Here;
leagueplaymoments.png

tkt.png

competitivemontage.png
The .psds are all attached.
Awesome :), Lucky you . I have no party to go to :C
It's sort of an end-of-year thing :p Here you go, I made it a bit different from the other one:
hmfomtthumbnail.png
Here's the font I used :D[DOUBLEPOST=1369951426,1369951346][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you should use adobe after effect because its a really solid prgram and works well. You could use other ones. I think right now your best freind is youtube.
I use photoshop, it works well for me because I have experience using it.

Attachments

• leagueplaymoments.psd
    5.2 MB · Views: 1
  • tkt.psd
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • competitivemontage.psd
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • hmfomtthumbnail.psd
    6.5 MB · Views: 1
oh wow, those are actually awesome could you do me a favour and do one for "Lets Play: Fight Night Champion". Melon.

Exactly the same would be awesome really, thanks so much!

I was wondering if I could get one that is Minecraft themed, and says Minecraft: Forever Episode 1? If you can it would be much appreciated if not it's not a big deal. Grapes

Do i have to have 50 posts? apple:(
Unfortunately yes, I've had quite a few people come and request a thumbnail and just grab it and leave the forum, which is what I'm trying to avoid with the 50 post rule.[DOUBLEPOST=1370027023,1370026968][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was wondering if I could get one that is Minecraft themed, and says Minecraft: Forever Episode 1? If you can it would be much appreciated if not it's not a big deal. Grapes
Sorry, you have to have 50 posts before requesting a thumbnail. You can come back after 50 and request again, I'd be happy to do it for you then :)

Hey MsBit - I'm back! Could you make one that says Daily Clasher's 6 Pekka with Rage Spells Attack! Also, could you change the format a bit and put a P.E.K.K.A. and RAGE spell. Images should be available on google as always! Thanks - Link will go in description as always - Pineapple :D

Thanks for all the hard work thus far. 5 YYTALK to you :)
Here you go :)
pekkaragespell.png
The .psd is attached as always :p[DOUBLEPOST=1370030579,1370028921][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh wow, those are actually awesome could you do me a favour and do one for "Lets Play: Fight Night Champion". Melon.

Exactly the same would be awesome really, thanks so much!
What do you mean by exactly the same? Same style?[DOUBLEPOST=1370030740][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you mean by "my best friends is youtube"?

Attachments

• pekkaragespell.psd
    6.6 MB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back