free editing software?

_maecchi

hey guys just wondering if you knew of any good free video editing software that isn't just the trial version? the one i'm using right now is really technical and i'm only able to do basic effects. i can't even figure out how to do transitions properly on it. ; w ;

anyways suggestions are very much appreciated. thanks!

Im not sure if this will meet your needs (how advanced you need it to be) but check out Hitfilm express its what I use. You can do 3D effects and all that cool stuff! It takes a few hours of getting used to though but once you do its perfect :)

There are some good free ones out there just google it and you will find some, but you can make amazing videos with those free programs, there are ways on how to get sony vegas or premier pro for free *cough pirate it cough* ;)

If you want a free editor you can try out "Lightworks"...it's a pretty awesome video editor.You can edit videos in 1080p,so definitely worth a checkout :)

DaVinci Resolve is the best free editing software out there. Lets you do semi-professional editing while other free softwares such as Movie Maker aren't even amateur level.

windows[DOUBLEPOST=1477281177,1477281057][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks for the suggestions guys!
Yoou may have a hard time finding a good free editor then, im wondows and the only thing that suited my needs was sony vegas studios, it was only 20 bucks though

hey guys just wondering if you knew of any good free video editing software that isn't just the trial version? the one i'm using right now is really technical and i'm only able to do basic effects. i can't even figure out how to do transitions properly on it. ; w ;

anyways suggestions are very much appreciated. thanks!
one i use is called lightworks and i find it bloody amazing for been free

Back