Services Free Avatars, Banners, anything graphic related

Hey man, I'd like to request a channel banner for YouTube. Mostly what I'd like is for it to say

JeriKane & Greeny Productions

Nothing else specific. The rest is free for you to decide. :)
It would also be super cool if you gave yourself a credit for it somewhere on it (Example: Made by *your username here*)

Type of Graphic: Thumbnail, please!
Text(if any to go on it): MsFancyBear Plays (smaller) : Portal 2
Dimensions(Thumbnails are 720p for a good one): 1280 x 720p
Color scheme: Blue / white / silver !
Any extra notes: Could you please make it so that there's a good amount of space for the episode number?

If you take on this request, thank you very much! ^^

Type of Graphic:Banner and Avatar if possible please
Text(if any to go on it): Dash Dingo
Dimensions(Thumbnails are 720p for a good one): Avatar is 250x 250 and Banner is whatever the default one is
Color scheme: I like blue and green. I am pretty bad with colour palettes so better if you decide.
Any extra notes: I already have an 8 bit version of my avatar ( dingo) if you would want to incorporate that. My current avatar background just sucks tbh. Will send you the details via pm[DOUBLEPOST=1371011609,1371011583][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and thank you in advance even if you don't do any of it, this thread is amazing!

Type of Graphic:Banner and Avatar if possible please
Text(if any to go on it): Dash Dingo
Dimensions(Thumbnails are 720p for a good one): Avatar is 250x 250 and Banner is whatever the default one is
Color scheme: I like blue and green. I am pretty bad with colour palettes so better if you decide.
Any extra notes: I already have an 8 bit version of my avatar ( dingo) if you would want to incorporate that. My current avatar background just sucks tbh. Will send you the details via pm[DOUBLEPOST=1371011609,1371011583][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and thank you in advance even if you don't do any of it, this thread is amazing!

Let me do the thumbnail, and I'll do yours too![DOUBLEPOST=1371019506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Type of Graphic: Thumbnail, please!
Text(if any to go on it): MsFancyBear Plays (smaller) : Portal 2
Dimensions(Thumbnails are 720p for a good one): 1280 x 720p
Color scheme: Blue / white / silver !
Any extra notes: Could you please make it so that there's a good amount of space for the episode number?

If you take on this request, thank you very much! ^^

Preview:
3dStM.jpg

I'll PM you the PSD.

Back