Request [Free] Animation?

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heyo i'm Sheepy. I don't have cash even though i wish i did. I need an animation [2D] for this 2 min 10 sec song i made. I understand animation is time consuming so feel free to take as a long as you need and also you can animate in whatever style you're most comfortable with. I tried it myself but i'm no good at it. Let me know if you decide to take the request! If you like you can earn all the revenue the video makes.
Thanks a million!
~SheepDreams

Last edited:

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol we just had a topic on this yesterday on that NOBODY will take these.

Way to time consuming. Hell if someone asked me for a drawing I would charge at least 5 bucks.

So I mean a 2 minute animation is asking for a lot

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol we just had a topic on this yesterday on that NOBODY will take these.

Way to time consuming. Hell if someone asked me for a drawing I would charge at least 5 bucks.

So I mean a 2 minute animation is asking for a lot
Yes i understand. But i don't need some serious joint animations or anything. It doesn't even really have to move. it could be a series of drawings.

theNardBox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
yeah Grgakgames is right it is time consuming i'm an amateur animator (if you can even call it that) and they do take a long time sometimes! but if you could guarantee you would get a certain amount of veiws or exposure maybe it would be worth it?!

SheepDreams

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah Grgakgames is right it is time consuming i'm an amateur animator (if you can even call it that) and they do take a long time sometimes! but if you could guarantee you would get a certain amount of veiws or exposure maybe it would be worth it?!
Well you wont earn millions since im not "big" but if its decent and people actually enjoy watching they sure might as well spread it. Anyways i realize no one takes this so i just started learning by myself and did a lyrics video instead. Thanks for the reply anyways :D

MrMad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
i would have done it