Gaming FORMING A GAMING GROUP

TONY JR GAMING

Reaction score
I'm looking for three people to form a group like Vanoss and his friends. I do funny moments videos, I'm 14, and I play games like Bo3, Battlefield 1(when it comes out), WWE 2K16, Star Wars Battlefront, and when ever a free game is available I might do one or two videos on it.

Requirements:
-Age 14+
-Play on Xbox One
-Have at least 2 of the same games that I mentioned above(that includes pretty much all dlc)
-be willing to actually be a part of the group for a long time and get to know each other, not just make one video and that's it(this means being a part of the group for possibly years and years or until you or I quit YouTube)
-have a mic
-have a channel that is already grown a bit and uploads consistently(at least one video a week)
-have Skype
-live in the U.S.
-don't use words such as n***ger, c**t, and f****t(less offensive cuss words are allowed)

If you match the requirements and are interested then add me as a contact on skype @ Tony Jr and we can get to know each other and start collaborating every week.

If your not interested in being part of the group but are interested in checking out my channel, it would be appreciated.(I could not get the link but it's called TONY JR GAMING)

Airkha

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I have an Xbox and have all the games u have so let me know if you're interested

TONY JR GAMING

Reaction score
Yeah, my skype is Tony Jr. Add me on there so we can get to know each other