Feedback wanted!! Give opinions here!!

Psycho Sandmann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello to all my friends. I want to say thank you for stopping by and checking out this thread. I need a little bit of help. Actually, I need feedback and opinions from you guys. I have a Youtube channel that needs some work, but I can't make it better without you all. If you have a few moments, check it out for me and let me know what you think. Good and bad. I need both sides to enhance the channel. Your opinions are very much appreciated!! Hope to hear from you soon! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_fFXMJrrQZxwcCo9ameQQA

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Good
  • First Things First i notcie you are uploading at a decent pace for your niche
  • Playlists are Organised Nicely no problem there!
  • Gameplay quality is crystal clear well done
  • the watermark is a nice touch
  • i like how you act like you are in the scnerio in your single player games
Bad
  • Though frequent these videos seem to be a little unpredictable maybe start uploading on specific days so your audience knows when to come back
  • In my opinion i preffer when a call to action is at the end at the beginning of the video can be a little irritating where as at the end its s simple reminder,also you may lose your viewers attention get into the video as soon as possible
  • ive noticed you take a lot of long pauses this is something i definelty struggle with two of course knowing what to commentate comes with time (your already doing better than me im talking out my a** here) but cutting out the long periods of silence could help to focus in on the commentary
Those were a few things i could think of good and bad hope it helped