Feedback on this idea for content

FrankenPixelGaming

Professional Introvert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow... A whole year since my last upload on YouTube. I didn't even realize that much time had passed. Hardware limitations kept getting in the way and it's been super discouraging. That's all different now, really. I've got a solid computer and I actually have a pseudo-plan. Video editing has always been my favorite part of all of this, it may actually be what I want to do with my life. So I think I want to change what my channel is about for a bit. I have this idea. I have a rough draft so far, but I'd like some input. I want to do a series wherein I dissect and talk about some of the flaws that exist in the most popular games ever. The gaming masterpieces. Every game has flaws right? I want to talk about that and why we still play those games even with those flaws. I guess my question is, what do you guys think? Think it's something people would watch? Even if not I still want to do it. At the very least it builds a portfolio. Thanks all. It's really good to be back.

Reactions: Liam O’Doyle

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
Welcome back! I don’t know much about gaming videos, but this sounds like something a bit different. The editing is the best part for me too. Finding those magical transitions in post that you didn’t know you had shot etc.
I also want to turn my hand to making/editing videos for a living and will be going hard at this as soon as i get myself a camera that isn’t my phone.
Good attitude regarding doing it even if people might not what. Its about creating something we are proud of and showcasing skills regardless of everything else. Go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FrankenPixelGaming

FrankenPixelGaming

Professional Introvert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome back! I don’t know much about gaming videos, but this sounds like something a bit different. The editing is the best part for me too. Finding those magical transitions in post that you didn’t know you had shot etc.
I also want to turn my hand to making/editing videos for a living and will be going hard at this as soon as i get myself a camera that isn’t my phone.
Good attitude regarding doing it even if people might not what. Its about creating something we are proud of and showcasing skills regardless of everything else. Go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, gaming takes up the majority of what I do, so I wanted something gave me as much editing potential as possible and still incorporated something I know a decent bit about. It's all very exciting to finally not have any more excuses for not being able to do this.

Reactions: Liam O’Doyle