Feedback on the audio quality of my song.

It's hard to tell whether or not the sound quality is good because the two voices don't match up and it's distracting, and just hard to hear. I also don't know if you put some kind of effect over it.

Also, and I mean this with all the kindness in my heart, seriously. Not trying to be mean at all, but if you want to continue singing or do it professionally you should consider investing in singing lessons. I actually never thought I needed them but they'll help you improve SO MUCH. I promise.

I agree with Cristy, try and have just one voice on the video. It sounds you are singing a bit flat as well but I'd clear up that singing audio and see how it sounds from there

It's hard to tell whether or not the sound quality is good because the two voices don't match up and it's distracting, and just hard to hear. I also don't know if you put some kind of effect over it.

Also, and I mean this with all the kindness in my heart, seriously. Not trying to be mean at all, but if you want to continue singing or do it professionally you should consider investing in singing lessons. I actually never thought I needed them but they'll help you improve SO MUCH. I promise.

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. Yeah I should only have one voice. The double vocals are not in sync. Yeah your correct about vocal lessons. That would be a huge improvement. Thank You!

I agree with Cristy, try and have just one voice on the video. It sounds you are singing a bit flat as well but I'd clear up that singing audio and see how it sounds from there

Yeah I'll have to only have one vocal track and then hear how it sounds. Thanks for the feedback.

Back