Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome2Internet

I make satirical videos first of all with a dash of dry humor. I use characters to visualize my jokes and edits to keep the tempo up. I would like feedback on the following aspects:

BANNER:
How does my banner look? Is it catchy? Is it welcoming? Etc.

THUMBNAILS:
Do the thumbnail's catch your attention? Are they misleading?

VIDEO EDITING:
How is my editing and what exactly can improve upon and/or what is it I do very well?

AUDIO:
How is my commentary? Is it engaging? Does it keep your attention? Is it hard to me hear me? Etc.

Thank you all who provide feedback, and if you do be sure to show me your channel as well so I can help you out! Be sure though to ask me exactly what it is you want me to look at :)

BANNER:
I would add an uploading schedule to it.

THUMBNAILS:
Good. You have branding, I would say eye catching.

VIDEO EDITING & AUDIO:
Audio levels are level from what I can tell. Pop filter for the mic maybe? I watched the entire video, it was good. Informative, engaging, etc. Outro could maybe also use a "subscribe for more" call to action.

Hi,

Just had a quick look, very good branding, video production quality is very good
I'm not sure on the audio.. not sure what it is, maybe get into it a bit more, it maybe sounds a little forced at the minute, but the content is good and can hear you fine
yeah maybe just a bit more of your personality when speaking about it (ie in the tone etc)

and hopefully the TOS changes won't have an impact on your channel :)

good luck

BANNER:

THUMBNAILS:

VIDEO EDITING & AUDIO:
Audio levels are level from what I can tell. Pop filter for the mic maybe? I watched the entire video, it was good. Informative, engaging, etc. Outro could maybe also use a "subscribe for more" call to action.

Yeah I am trying to fix the audio, I have a blue yeti and a pop filter but need to work more on editing my voice, and I agree with adding my upload schedule to the banner I should do that too :) In terms of putting "subscribe for more" I don't really like asking people to subscribe... I feel like if they want to subscribe they will XD but that's just me, I've only been doing YouTube for four weeks XD[DOUBLEPOST=1467297203,1467297172][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,

Just had a quick look, very good branding, video production quality is very good
I'm not sure on the audio.. not sure what it is, maybe get into it a bit more, it maybe sounds a little forced at the minute, but the content is good and can hear you fine
yeah maybe just a bit more of your personality when speaking about it (ie in the tone etc)

and hopefully the TOS changes won't have an impact on your channel :)

good luck

The link to your channel doesn't work for me to provide feedback to you man :(

... In terms of putting "subscribe for more" I don't really like asking people to subscribe... I feel like if they want to subscribe they will XD but that's just me, ....
http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/subscribe-youtube-channel/

I'm not saying to put all throughout your video "SUBSCRIBE" in hidden subliminal text all over. At the end of the video you do a "call to action" "subscribe if you would like to see more from the series". If someone who is brand new to youtube, doesn't really understand how to use it goes to your channel watches a video and leaves without knowing what a subscriber is, you just lost 1 potential subscriber.

Inform the viewers what the subscribe button can do for them. Your not telling them to do it, your just saying if they click subscribe they can see new videos from your channel when you upload them.

BANNER:

THUMBNAILS:

VIDEO EDITING & AUDIO:

Forgot my feedback XD I love your banner looks very futuristic and meshes very well with the name of your channel! Also for your thumbnails they are very catchy and I love how you implement your icon into them all for some superb branding. Your audio is on point, my only suggestion would be is on your 3DS Gateway ROM video at the end I think you are playing the game a bit too long, maybe chop that by 10 seconds, other than that though your commentary did keep me engaged throughout the entire thing :D[DOUBLEPOST=1467298171,1467297586][/DOUBLEPOST]
http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/subscribe-youtube-channel/
If someone who is brand new to youtube, doesn't really understand how to use it goes to your channel watches a video and leaves without knowing what a subscriber is, you just lost 1 potential subscriber.

But that's the thing I don't really care about the number of subscribers, like I love to death all of my subscribers, just the number doesn't faze me because I'm just doing this whole experience just for feedback and for fun. Granted when I reach milestones I do tell them thank you, but yeah my end goal isn't to have a whole bunch of subscribers. If it happens,it happens but I'm mainly focused on the feedback. Plus I get sort of annoyed when I watch a video and someone says "Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe", it just to me seems forced and out of place, so I don't feel like being hypocritical and saying I don't like it, and then turning around and doing it. Plus I already stated in another video of mine, why I don't like outros and why I don't say the generic outro slogan, and some people got a laugh out of it and it resonated with them.

I mean I get why people do it, I really do, but it's just not me.

I make satirical videos first of all with a dash of dry humor. I use characters to visualize my jokes and edits to keep the tempo up. I would like feedback on the following aspects:

BANNER:
How does my banner look? Is it catchy? Is it welcoming? Etc.

THUMBNAILS:
Do the thumbnail's catch your attention? Are they misleading?

VIDEO EDITING:
How is my editing and what exactly can improve upon and/or what is it I do very well?

AUDIO:
How is my commentary? Is it engaging? Does it keep your attention? Is it hard to me hear me? Etc.

Thank you all who provide feedback, and if you do be sure to show me your channel as well so I can help you out! Be sure though to ask me exactly what it is you want me to look at :)
BANNER:
Dang, man, I really like that banner. It's good for your branding and overall design. You could always add your twitter, facebook, a schedule, all that jazz to it. Could help.

THUMBNAILS:
I love the thumbnails. They're honestly perfect by my standards. They belong to you, they catch my eye and it's not click-baity in the least. They're honestly fantastic.

VIDEO EDITING:
Your editing is spot on. It can be a bit quick at times where I'm not really catching what happened but that just might be me being really groggy right now. Besides that, it's honestly really good. I love the amount of editing you put into it.

AUDIO:
Your commentary and overall voice are great. My only issue is how loud it is. I had headphones in, my volume was at half for the overall computer. Your voice still scared the crap out of me. But, your script, the things you say, your engagement is perfect. Maybe you could bring it down a little, as that would help make your voice clearer and for me at least, not scare me. Otherwise, you're doing great!

bro i actually liked it maybe not the thumbnails cause it makes it seem like all the videos are basically aboutthe same subject and the audio. your voice sound fine is just that sometimes maybe you get a bit too close to the mic or something but regardless i like the editing is different and sometimes different is good. if you into gaming or anyone here if yall could check my channel and give me some feed back as well i would appreciate it

BANNER:
I Think It Looks Great, Quite Pro ;)

THUMBNAILS:
Thumbnails are Funny And Id Click On Them If I Saw Them.

VIDEO EDITING:
Video Editing Is Awesome 10/10

AUDIO:
Nice And Crisp With Ideal Bass To It.

Tips From A Pro Would Be Good :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back