Gaming Fancy doing a collab?

MadJack

Liking YTtalk
Hello All,

Today I am here to ask you all if you're interested in wanting to do a collaboration with me? The names MadJack, I'm 19 who lives in the UK and currently have 163 subscribers at the time of writing this. I'm looking for guys and girls to collab with since I want to help both yours and my channel out.

Now I do like making gaming videos which I try and fit in quality wise. I'm really looking for people who are willing to collab, the age of 17+ (if younger then please be mature). Suitable if you live in the UK but I really don't mind what time zone your in. Please make sure to have a suitable microphone for audio and also please know how to edit. I'm really looking for people who are able to edit and make their videos more interesting to watch other than watching a 30-minute video with no cuts or any editing. That can get really boring and dull for your target audience sometimes.

So please, if you feel like I am suitable for you then please reply back to the thread and I will see if I want to do a future collab with you!

Thanks,
Jack

Last edited:
Hello All,

Today I am here to ask you all if you're interested in wanting to do a collaboration with me? The names MadJack, I'm 19 who lives in the UK and currently have 163 subscribers at the time of writing this. I'm looking for guys and girls to collab with since I want to help both yours and my channel out.

Now I do like making gaming videos which I try and fit in quality wise. I'm really looking for people who are willing to collab, the age of 17+ (if younger then please be mature). Suitable if the UK but I really don't mind what time zone your in. Please make sure to have a suitable microphone for audio and that's about it.

So please, if you feel like I am suitable for you then please reply back to the thread and I will see if I want to do a future collab with you!

Thanks,
Jack
Console or PC, and what games?

Console or PC, and what games?
At this current moment PC, but in the near future I will try and do some consoles if possible. For games wise, there is a lot. But there are games I will NOT record for my channel.

I won't record for my channel:

• Minecraft
  • Roblox
  • CoD
  • LoL
  • WoW
  • Reddit 50/50 (Somewhat of a game)
  • Cards Against Humanity (Maybe)
Some of these games I have listed I may collab with on a channel. But I would have to think about it. Here is a link to my steam so you can see what games I have, But I don't mind buying games either.
Steam ID: MrMadJack
Level 42 Profile

At this current moment PC, but in the near future I will try and do some consoles if possible. For games wise, there is a lot. But there are games I will NOT record for my channel.

I won't record for my channel:

• Minecraft
  • Roblox
  • CoD
  • LoL
  • WoW
  • Reddit 50/50 (Somewhat of a game)
  • Cards Against Humanity (Maybe)
Some of these games I have listed I may collab with on a channel. But I would have to think about it. Here is a link to my steam so you can see what games I have, But I don't mind buying games either.
Steam ID: MrMadJack
Level 42 Profile
Ok, so regarding your requests, i am not exactly a big Youtuber, I've owned a 250 subscriber channel in the past, and um basically I have started a new one, which is not connected to this YTTalk account. I don't meet your exact requirements as I am 14 and live in Australia but, I am mature (depends what that actually means) and I have a decent microphone which won't destroy your ears. One game I have identified we both have is Rocket League and we have quite decent hours on that game, so yeah take this into consideration and perhaps start a PM? IDK
Dan ;)

Last edited:
Hello! If you need one more guy in that fancy overwatch team I am IN IT TO WIN IT! :D. Check out my overwatch videos and if you think i am worthy that would be great.

Ok, so regarding your requests, i am not exactly a big Youtuber, I've owned a 250 subscriber channel in the past, and um basically I have started a new one, which is not connected to this YTTalk account. I don't meet your exact requirements as I am 14 and live in Australia but, I am mature (depends what that actually means) and I have a decent microphone which won't destroy your ears. One game I have identified we both have is Rocket League and we have quite decent hours on that game, so yeah take this into consideration and perhaps start a PM? IDK
Dan ;)
Sorry to disappoint you dude but I don't think your a match. In all honesty I don't wanna collab with a 14 and also the fact that you have one game and I kind of want to play something other than RocketLeage for a change. Again sorry dude.

Hello All,

Now I do like making gaming videos which I try and fit in quality wise. I'm really looking for people who are willing to collab, the age of 17+ (if younger then please be mature). Suitable if the UK but I really don't mind what time zone your in. Please make sure to have a suitable microphone for audio and that's about it.

Thanks,
Jack

Check out my channel and see if you would be interested in recording some things let me know! -MayhemHD

Yo, I'm 16, have my own channel with only 38 subs, live in the US, My discord is Mr. Pants #4127, I don't have my PC atm, trying to get a new one asap, until then i'm love to join! my channel is Mr. Pants so see if my content is to your liking.

Check out my channel and see if you would be interested in recording some things let me know! -MayhemHD
Yo, I'm 16, have my own channel with only 38 subs, live in the US, My discord is Mr. Pants #4127, I don't have my PC atm, trying to get a new one asap, until then I love to join! my channel is Mr Pants so see if my content is to your liking.

I had a look at both your channels and not gonna lie but I don't really want to collaborate with you either. @MayhemHD_ Your content is mainly FPS videos and in all honesty, I don't tend to make many videos on that sort of content. But if your steam profile has different types of multiplayer games (Not FPS) then we could do something. @Renee Robles I've also had a look on your channel and really I don't see us collaborating in the future. I've should have been more specific about who I wanted to collab with as you seem to play Minecraft and that is on my list of games that I will NOT play. But thank you for asking anyway.

Hi I'm 18 I don't have many subscribers but I'd like to think my editing skills are good and funny if you're interested check out my gta gameplay my YouTube channel is Bizuitti duty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back