Fan base names

Usually Babyteeth4 Nation but that seems kinda impersonal at times. I'm not always comfortable with the word "fans" so often I'll just say "viewers".

I just call them subscribers or subs. Either way, I have no inclination to make a name for my subscribers at all. I feel it is kind of silly, but to each their own!
Fair enough[DOUBLEPOST=1429022770,1429022740][/DOUBLEPOST]
Although I am very small I call us The True Organization since Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game but if I end up growing bigger then I would let my fans decide unless they like us being called The True Organization
Good name[DOUBLEPOST=1429022845][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't necessarily have a Fanbase just yet, but when I do, they'll probably be called the LogaNation, and individual fans themselves would prob refer to themselves as LogaNators (similar to Bieber's Beliebers, except that with a more normal last name like Reynolds, it'd be hard pressed to come up with something nice sounding for that haha)
Sounds a good name[DOUBLEPOST=1429022925][/DOUBLEPOST]
Usually Babyteeth4 Nation but that seems kinda impersonal at times. I'm not always comfortable with the word "fans" so often I'll just say "viewers".
That names good for your fans.

I preferred not to name my fans/viewers, because it felt very awkward. Then one of them suggested 'Brainiacs', so I floated the name past them in a vlog and it stuck.

So my audience are called 'Brainiacs' (y'know, because they're the ones smart enough to subscribe!), and the majority chose that for themselves. I think ultimately fanbase names should always be open to be decided by the fanbase themselves.

I preferred not to name my fans/viewers, because it felt very awkward. Then one of them suggested 'Brainiacs', so I floated the name past them in a vlog and it stuck.

So my audience are called 'Brainiacs' (y'know, because they're the ones smart enough to subscribe!), and the majority chose that for themselves. I think ultimately fanbase names should always be open to be decided by the fanbase themselves.
That's a pretty good story to how you got a fanbase name. And I must say its a good name.

I've never really been a fan (see what I did there) with assigning names to a group of supporters... think it's a lot more fun to see what (if anything) develops organically. Results may vary.

Nothing! I'll start doing that at like, 1k subs maybe.. I think naming probably.. 15 our of my 100(ish) subs, The ones that actually know I'm a thing would be a little odd.. 150 out of 1,000 doesn't seem so bad!

Back