Fan base names

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Usually Babyteeth4 Nation but that seems kinda impersonal at times. I'm not always comfortable with the word "fans" so often I'll just say "viewers".

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just call them subscribers or subs. Either way, I have no inclination to make a name for my subscribers at all. I feel it is kind of silly, but to each their own!
Fair enough[DOUBLEPOST=1429022770,1429022740][/DOUBLEPOST]
Although I am very small I call us The True Organization since Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game but if I end up growing bigger then I would let my fans decide unless they like us being called The True Organization
Good name[DOUBLEPOST=1429022845][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't necessarily have a Fanbase just yet, but when I do, they'll probably be called the LogaNation, and individual fans themselves would prob refer to themselves as LogaNators (similar to Bieber's Beliebers, except that with a more normal last name like Reynolds, it'd be hard pressed to come up with something nice sounding for that haha)
Sounds a good name[DOUBLEPOST=1429022925][/DOUBLEPOST]
Usually Babyteeth4 Nation but that seems kinda impersonal at times. I'm not always comfortable with the word "fans" so often I'll just say "viewers".
That names good for your fans.

Harjyot Singh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well , I don't have any Fanbase yet....but i plan to call em 'Harriers' ( pretty stupid lol) since my nickname is harry :p

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it is a good name as it has some meaning and sounds pretty good.[DOUBLEPOST=1429028008,1429027948][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh and well..is that like an okay name to use?..or is it pretty stupid lol :p
I think it is a good name as it has some meaning and sounds good.

Reactions: Harjyot Singh

Tom Roden

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I preferred not to name my fans/viewers, because it felt very awkward. Then one of them suggested 'Brainiacs', so I floated the name past them in a vlog and it stuck.

So my audience are called 'Brainiacs' (y'know, because they're the ones smart enough to subscribe!), and the majority chose that for themselves. I think ultimately fanbase names should always be open to be decided by the fanbase themselves.

Reactions: Pimikochu

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I preferred not to name my fans/viewers, because it felt very awkward. Then one of them suggested 'Brainiacs', so I floated the name past them in a vlog and it stuck.

So my audience are called 'Brainiacs' (y'know, because they're the ones smart enough to subscribe!), and the majority chose that for themselves. I think ultimately fanbase names should always be open to be decided by the fanbase themselves.
That's a pretty good story to how you got a fanbase name. And I must say its a good name.

SuckMyDax

Chaser of Dreams
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've never really been a fan (see what I did there) with assigning names to a group of supporters... think it's a lot more fun to see what (if anything) develops organically. Results may vary.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Nothing! I'll start doing that at like, 1k subs maybe.. I think naming probably.. 15 our of my 100(ish) subs, The ones that actually know I'm a thing would be a little odd.. 150 out of 1,000 doesn't seem so bad!

Reactions: Harjyot Singh