Fan base names

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
What do you call your fans. for example like ksi's fans are the ksiarmy and thatcherjoes are called sugglets.

I call my people "Shifty People". because i say in my videos "What is up shifty people out there"

What do you call your fans. for example like ksi's fans are the ksiarmy and thatcherjoes are called sugglets.
I don't have a fan base... If I talk to the camera, I'll probably just call them guys. I might actually talk on my next video! :eek: If you count asking your dogs questions, then I guess I technically talked in my last video. I think I only talk directly to the camera in about 3 or 4 videos out of 165! It usually involves something painful when I do lol

I don't have a fan base... If I talk to the camera, I'll probably just call them guys. I might actually talk on my next video! :eek: If you count asking your dogs questions, then I guess I technically talked in my last video. I think I only talk directly to the camera in about 3 or 4 videos out of 165! It usually involves something painful when I do lol
Fair enough

Yeah, I've also yet to start calling my viewers (I don't like calling them "fans", it sounds presumptuous) by any nickname, especially because we're still a new channel. For now I'll just address them as "guys", or how I would any friend.

Yeah, I've also yet to start calling my viewers (I don't like calling them "fans", it sounds presumptuous) by any nickname, especially because we're still a new channel. For now I'll just address them as "guys", or how I would any friend.
Sounds like a good plan to start with.

Although I am very small I call us The True Organization since Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game but if I end up growing bigger then I would let my fans decide unless they like us being called The True Organization

I don't necessarily have a Fanbase just yet, but when I do, they'll probably be called the LogaNation, and individual fans themselves would prob refer to themselves as LogaNators (similar to Bieber's Beliebers, except that with a more normal last name like Reynolds, it'd be hard pressed to come up with something nice sounding for that haha)

Back