FALSE COPYRIGHT CLAIM PLEASE HELP

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Excuse me if I lose my temper here guys, seriously. That f*cking stalker has lodged a copyright claim against one of MY videos. So not only do I now have a strike against my account, the video in question has also been f*cking DELETED!

There is no space for me to appeal. I haven't even received an e-mail about it, I just had a notice about it when logging in.

What can I do? This f****r is determined to ruin my life on YouTube. I don't understand how he can make a claim!? Even if he copied and re-uploaded my video, the upload dates would be different proving that he copied mine. Also he's a f*****g MAN and could never prove the video belonged to him!

PLease help guys seriously I am on the verge of closing down my whole f*****g account :(

TheIntoxicatedGnomeArmy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Excuse me if I lose my temper here guys, seriously. That f*cking stalker has lodged a copyright claim against one of MY videos. So not only do I now have a strike against my account, the video in question has also been f*cking DELETED!

There is no space for me to appeal. I haven't even received an e-mail about it, I just had a notice about it when logging in.

What can I do? This f****r is determined to ruin my life on YouTube. I don't understand how he can make a claim!? Even if he copied and re-uploaded my video, the upload dates would be different proving that he copied mine. Also he's a f*****g MAN and could never prove the video belonged to him!

PLease help guys seriously I am on the verge of closing down my whole f*****g account :(
whooooa CALM IT!!! its just one strike against your account! and you can kinda appeal if you talk to Google itself though their support line or something. BUT NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! keep making videos or make one about how you feel and get help from people who watch your videos!
STAY STRONG

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
whooooa CALM IT!!! its just one strike against your account! and you can kinda appeal if you talk to Google itself though their support line or something. BUT NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! keep making videos or make one about how you feel and get help from people who watch your videos!
STAY STRONG
You don't understand. It's not the copyright claim. It's the person doing it. He's likely to do it to ALL my videos. I only have to get 3 of these and YouTube automatically deletes my account and bans me for life.

TheIntoxicatedGnomeArmy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
then maybe you might have to move channel :/ its a sad reality but it has to happen sometimes. so download all your videos and re-upload them another time or you could try talk to Google about the guy reporting your videos or you can try confronting him and asking what he wants from you

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
then maybe you might have to move channel :/ its a sad reality but it has to happen sometimes. so download all your videos and re-upload them another time or you could try talk to Google about the guy reporting your videos or you can try confronting him and asking what he wants from you
It's a long story but talking to him won't help. Sorry about my temper, but this guy's been at my throat for two months for no reason and I am seriously just tired of it. I have launched a counter-claim against his claim (I am sure it will be ok eventually, they only have to look at my videos to see it's mine) but he's likely to keep doing it. It's the four 'report' I've had on my videos due to him. He reports them for everything.

TheIntoxicatedGnomeArmy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's a long story but talking to him won't help. Sorry about my temper, but this guy's been at my throat for two months for no reason and I am seriously just tired of it. I have launched a counter-claim against his claim (I am sure it will be ok eventually, they only have to look at my videos to see it's mine) but he's likely to keep doing it. It's the four 'report' I've had on my videos due to him. He reports them for everything.
Can i ask why he dislikes you so much? or would you rather not talk about it?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Keep fighting anything he does to try and get to you and dont give in and dont give any signs you even consider doing so. I am sure when they look at your counter claim they will see that they've been falsely reported, hopefully they will take action against his account(s) if he continues to do so.

Reactions: Frankie Turner

PandaOracle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Can i ask why he dislikes you so much? or would you rather not talk about it?
Because he's a creep. He wanted Frankie's skype details and when she wouldn't give it to him, he's turned into a full on stalker. Making hate/sorry videos for her, getting angry when Frankie tells him to leave her alone.

He's been banned from this website, but he's still stalking on her Youtube channel.