FALSE COPYRIGHT CLAIM PLEASE HELP

That is so BS... How can he claim without proof and then you automatically get a copyright strike... My gawd. I recommend contacting YT Partner support - http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/request.py?contact_type=partner_general
or taking a look at this page- http://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/

Well this is what I thought! I had to do it once, and not only did I put in the 'copied' video URL, I also had to put in the original video URL to prove that mine was uploaded first. It really doesn't make any sense. I'm concerned though because my network contract hasn't been counter-signed as yet, so it could put a stopper on it entirely :(

This was bad enough already, this guy really just needs to get a life now, he's taking this way to far, and its just ruining a great YouTube channel, which is really a shame. Unfortunately I think the only way to prevent this is literally talking to the YouTube support staff and explaining the whole situation, cause this guy is just taking this way to far, and it isn't right!

Email your contact with RPM and explain the situation and ask if they can recommend a course of action. I'll call up my partner manager at Fullscreen when they open to see if he has any ideas.

This was bad enough already, this guy really just needs to get a life now, he's taking this way to far, and its just ruining a great YouTube channel, which is really a shame. Unfortunately I think the only way to prevent this is literally talking to the YouTube support staff and explaining the whole situation, cause this guy is just taking this way to far, and it isn't right!

I contacted them through that Partner Support link, explaining all of his usernames that I know of, and explaining the whole situation. It will likely be ignored, but it's something I guess! It's just one of those. People only have so much fight in them and it gets to a point where you just jack it in cos it's easier. But my channel's just picking up and could be great, I don't want his jealousy and mental problems getting in the way of that.

I contacted them through that Partner Support link, explaining all of his usernames that I know of, and explaining the whole situation. It will likely be ignored, but it's something I guess! It's just one of those. People only have so much fight in them and it gets to a point where you just jack it in cos it's easier. But my channel's just picking up and could be great, I don't want his jealousy and mental problems getting in the way of that.
Yeah I know what you mean, but your channel is becoming really good, and it could potentially get really big in my opinion, so for one guy to ruin that would just be awful, just keep going and it will work! What's his channel name anyway, we can all just keep reporting him.

Yeah I know what you mean, but your channel is becoming really good, and it could potentially get really big in my opinion, so for one guy to ruin that would just be awful, just keep going and it will work! What's his channel name anyway, we can all just keep reporting him.

Heh, the channel who reported me is FlegmaGamingHD, but he also has Tinunknowngames, Salajkovic, OpiumFiendGamer, and about 15 more that I don't know the name's off the top of my head -_-

Heh, the channel who reported me is FlegmaGamingHD, but he also has Tinunknowngames, Salajkovic, OpiumFiendGamer, and about 15 more that I don't know the name's off the top of my head -_-
Why would you actually make all these different accounts just to p**s someone off, that's so sad. I'll go do that now then!

You're right, gone too far. I know this may have already been suggested but maybe make a new account, I know it means starting all over again but maybe it is what may need to happen. I would advise though like previously said, these types of people will come and go. Stand strong and don't let it affect you.

Back