Vlog Everyday I'm Taggin' Em'!

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Hello lovelies! CJ here, again and in addition to the shoutout video I'll be producing tomorrow, I was also of thinking of doing tag videos every Monday, and the shoutouts every Friday. Which leaves Wed for my personal vloggy/update videos!

ANYWAY! I was curious if any of you would enjoy a personal shoutout, and have your channel linked in the description below the video, and possibly be tagged in my new tagging line-up. The tags are all going to be original (at least to my knowledge), I haven't ever watched, or done any before, though I know how they work. So, let me know if you would like to be a part of it!

Hello lovelies! CJ here, again and in addition to the shoutout video I'll be producing tomorrow, I was also of thinking of doing tag videos every Monday, and the shoutouts every Friday. Which leaves Wed for my personal vloggy/update videos!

ANYWAY! I was curious if any of you would enjoy a personal shoutout, and have your channel linked in the description below the video, and possibly be tagged in my new tagging line-up. The tags are all going to be original (at least to my knowledge), I haven't ever watched, or done any before, though I know how they work. So, let me know if you would like to be a part of it!

Hey I'd be down for a shout out I, and I don't know how the tag videos work but if yu explained it I would be down to try it.

Back