Vlog Everyday I'm Taggin' Em'!

LyfeWithDragons

Mother of Dragons...Wait...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello lovelies! CJ here, again and in addition to the shoutout video I'll be producing tomorrow, I was also of thinking of doing tag videos every Monday, and the shoutouts every Friday. Which leaves Wed for my personal vloggy/update videos!

ANYWAY! I was curious if any of you would enjoy a personal shoutout, and have your channel linked in the description below the video, and possibly be tagged in my new tagging line-up. The tags are all going to be original (at least to my knowledge), I haven't ever watched, or done any before, though I know how they work. So, let me know if you would like to be a part of it!

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So you are giving out free shoutouts? And I don't mind getting tagged :)
Indeed I am! I mean, I only have like 200+ subs, though it's better than nothing! :D

Also, okay! Be on the lookout for my Monday video, and I'll be throwing words n' stuff at yo face!

unknown_user90483573867

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Indeed I am! I mean, I only have like 200+ subs, though it's better than nothing! :D

Also, okay! Be on the lookout for my Monday video, and I'll be throwing words n' stuff at yo face!
Can you message me on youtube when it's up please :)

infaredmonkey

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello lovelies! CJ here, again and in addition to the shoutout video I'll be producing tomorrow, I was also of thinking of doing tag videos every Monday, and the shoutouts every Friday. Which leaves Wed for my personal vloggy/update videos!

ANYWAY! I was curious if any of you would enjoy a personal shoutout, and have your channel linked in the description below the video, and possibly be tagged in my new tagging line-up. The tags are all going to be original (at least to my knowledge), I haven't ever watched, or done any before, though I know how they work. So, let me know if you would like to be a part of it!

Hey I'd be down for a shout out I, and I don't know how the tag videos work but if yu explained it I would be down to try it.

Reactions: LyfeWithDragons

TheCameronWatson

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i feel like a complete freeloader taking on board a free shout out but I wouldn't mind it happening kind sir haha

Reactions: LyfeWithDragons

LyfeWithDragons

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i feel like a complete freeloader taking on board a free shout out but I wouldn't mind it happening kind sir haha
Were here to help each other, not hinder. Though our goals may differ, in the end we are all just trying to be happy, and bring happiness to others!

Reactions: TheCameronWatson