Error We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Ou

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Adsense seems to be having some problems. I tried signing up for Adsense through Youtube and every single time I get this error:

Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.

I've tried emailing support through their form, but every time I get a response that tells me that they can't locate my publisher ID. I have no idea what's going on. I've cleared my cookies, browser, tried a different computer, even tried a new email, and every time it's the same response. What is going on?

Hey Collette,

This is a bug that's happening to quite a few users going through the AdSense (thru YouTube) signup flow and ended up with this request error. There isn't a way to fix it, so I can escalate the issue to YouTube staff for you, I'll send you a PM.

Hey Collette,

This is a bug that's happening to quite a few users going through the AdSense (thru YouTube) signup flow and ended up with this request error. There isn't a way to fix it, so I can escalate the issue to YouTube staff for you, I'll send you a PM.

Hi Gabriel! Thanks a ton for your help! I tried to PM you back, but apparently I don't have that privilege on this site quite yet. I posted a thread on the website.
I can't post a link in this post.. But I titled it Error with Adsense Sign Up under the categories of Windows, Chrome, Report a Technical Issue, Youtube.com on desktop, Monetization. Hopefully you can find it!

Hi! Not yet, it can take a while. :L
Hello Gabriel,
Hello, I have the same problem like this case.

When trying to login to adsense, I get the following error:

Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.

I've been getting this error for the last 3 days. I already tried on different browsers, disabled plugins etc. How to solve this?

I tried many browser, devices and IPS.

My ID editor: pub-6934983186106686

Thank you very much.

Hello Gabriel,
Hello, I have the same problem like this case.

When trying to login to adsense, I get the following error:

Error

I've been getting this error for the last 3 days. I already tried on different browsers, disabled plugins etc. How to solve this?

I tried many browser, devices and IPS.

My ID editor: pub-6934983186106686

Thank you very much.
Engineers are looking into the issue.

Back