DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB IN A NUTSHELL

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

Hey what is up fam, it's me Ray and welcome back to another video! I got further into DDLC, up to the part where Sayori kills herself and yeah I just felt like making a small meme edit. The other play through episodes will come later this week.

Hope you guys enjoy!
If you did, leave a like and subscribe!!

-Ray

Last edited:
Reactions: KingFishOcean

KingFishOcean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Hey what is up fam, it's me Ray and welcome back to another video! I got further into DDLC, up to the part where Sayori kills herself and yeah I just felt like making a small meme edit. The other play through episodes will come later this week.

Hope you guys enjoy!
If you did, leave a like and subscribe!!

-Ray
good job! doki is a great game! I would consider making a proper thumbnail for this video though :)

ItsMeRay

Hey there, Ray here!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
good job! doki is a great game! I would consider making a proper thumbnail for this video though :)
Thanks! It is a great game and I finally got to the part where things start to trip up. As for the thumbnail, I definitely do want to make a proper thumbnail, but I didn't have any ideas. I'll work on it though!

KingFishOcean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! It is a great game and I finally got to the part where things start to trip up. As for the thumbnail, I definitely do want to make a proper thumbnail, but I didn't have any ideas. I'll work on it though!
it could be something simple such as characters on the thumbnail. I suggest looking up some youtubers to see what they made and use it as inspiration (without copying of course haha) :)