Dog Video Ideas

Reaction score
If anyone has any funny dog video ideas that I can use, please let me know. Also, if anyone has anything to relate to about my dog related channel, let me know. Thanks

Reactions: adhdzombieslayer

adhdzombieslayer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If anyone has any funny dog video ideas that I can use, please let me know. Also, if anyone has anything to relate to about my dog related channel, let me know. Thanks
I just want to say dogs are my favorite animal that's a great channel idea keep it up!

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Most good dog videos are spur of the moment things where the dog does something random. I have a few dog videos that are kind of planned, but most of the time even the planned videos it's the dog's action that makes it good. I recorded a bunch of dog swimming videos this weekend from multiple angles including mounted to the dog on his back and chest. I still need to go through and edit the video, I'll probably be doing that sometime this week.

That being said, what kind of funny or fun stuff does your dog normally do? Start there and try to catch things you find entertaining.

KyaImatai

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It would be cool to see something like a trick compilation? :lovedup:

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah as @Munchito696 said (our resident dog youtube expert), most good dog videos are spur of the moment, the trick is to record lots of footage. and usually some random fun stuff would happen

i own three dogs myself. i put up the occasional video with them in, one time i was doing a lets play and my dog got diarrhea, you can hear the noises in the background. it was disturbing lol

random fact - i am a trained dog behaviorist and dog nutritionist :)

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
yeah as @Munchito696 said (our resident dog youtube expert), most good dog videos are spur of the moment, the trick is to record lots of footage. and usually some random fun stuff would happen

i own three dogs myself. i put up the occasional video with them in, one time i was doing a lets play and my dog got diarrhea, you can hear the noises in the background. it was disturbing lol

random fact - i am a trained dog behaviorist and dog nutritionist :)
I want to see that video! Anyways, like you said recording a lot of footage will allow you to catch more spur of the moment things. I always have a camera ready to whip out on a moment's notice when around dogs.[DOUBLEPOST=1468265394,1468265299][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks @Munchito696
I have looked at your channel and you honestly have pretty good videos.
Thanks! If you get a GoPro you can do all kinds of stuff like the GIF in my signature. Even with just a phone though you should be ready to record at all times.[DOUBLEPOST=1468272069][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks @Munchito696
I have looked at your channel and you honestly have pretty good videos.
I watched your Dog vs. Light video. One suggestion I have is to do less lettering and words and more dog action, it is kind of distracting. Let me know if you come up with anything, I'm always up for watching dog videos

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Most good dog videos are spur of the moment things where the dog does something random.
I would agree with this. Spend a lot of time playing with the dogs in a way that it's easy to record them, and you'll find them doing something supremely silly, I'm sure.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would agree with this. Spend a lot of time playing with the dogs in a way that it's easy to record them, and you'll find them doing something supremely silly, I'm sure.
moments like these are priceless, I can't count how many I have not captured because they move as I pull the phone out. It's even better when you get a funny video.
Ollie Upside down.jpg

Reactions: xingcat