Does anyone have any knowledge of anime or shintoism?

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, im making a series about anime and its shintoism relations, I've made a few videos but what i really need is a group of friends i can talk to about it. People who have an interest in this kind of stuff, because I've been stuck on a few things, like what is the literal translation of the noun tsukuyomi, and things about obscure yokai and kami like orochi, is anyone interested? any help warrants a shout out

Reactions: Branden Morales

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mean I love anime and stuff but never really dove into the Shintoism religion! You've peaked my interest though. I would imagine a lot of anime now a days have relations to the way of the gods honestly. Currently looking into it right now. :D

Reactions: sphamedia

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mean I love anime and stuff but never really dove into the Shintoism religion! You've peaked my interest though. I would imagine a lot of anime now a days have relations to the way of the gods honestly. Currently looking into it right now. :D
Cool, its a rabbit hole though, take the first step and theres no end lol, if your looking for a starting point i recommend the three great children tsukuyomi, amaterasu and susanoo, i did my first video in the series on them comparing them to the uchiha clan, but it gives you the creation story of shintoism, the god of the heavens and some really cool battles like susanoo vs orochi :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
moved to the collab forum.